+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

As much as I hate to side with Alexis for anything, she was totally right about Vicki. The only reason she went to the party was to support Vicki. That Vicki had any thought but leaving when Alexis was booted is pathetic. Every woman in that room should have taken caution from that about being friends with Vicki. But I had to laugh at the hypocrisy dripping from Tamara and Vicki fighting. Tamara takes issue with Vicki turning to Alexis after they fought? Has she forgotten that the only reason she and Gretchen are BFFs is that she grew tired of Vicki?
    sparklete likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

ITA, shay. I was surprised on how quick Lydia picked up on the Alexis situation. Maybe she secretly has watched the show before. As regards her huge eyes, it looked to me tonight like she lines the bottom part of her eyelids with white on the inside and black below the lashes. I remember reading something a few months back on the internet about how that doll eye makeup is a trend in some places.

I about died when Tamra referred to Eddie as a "beaner". Referring to the man she ostensibly loves and wants to marry with an ethnic slur? What is she, an old congressman from Alaska? Any benefit of the doubt I could give her for just playing a character on a reality tv show went out the window, the window slammed shut, and the shutters came down.

Vicki's same ole, same ole still bores me, but maybe we need to get her mom on more. Just her mom, a camera, and a car. Road ragin' old ladies...maybe a Cash Cab hybrid.
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, too, was shocked at Tamra using the "beaner" term. I was surprised that he let that slide. That was a low-class dodge, Tamra.

Did I hear Victory tell Alexis that she didn't think she was being bullied? Somebody tell me if I mis-heard.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tamra has turned into such a mean girl. The 'beaner' term was said in the talking head interview, I wonder if Eddie saw that and what he thought?
    I thought it was funny Michael will not let Vicki know where he lives. I wonder if he still works for her?
    I liked Heather last year but she has turned into such a know-it-all and mean girl.
    Alexis was on Andy's show last night, she hinted things change by the end of the season, I wonder if everyone will make up?
    Punkin likes this.

Wow, I thought for sure I would hate Lydia, but she actually is growing on me. Good for her for seeing the truth in the Alexis situation. And I liked how she handled Heather last week. She's the voice of reason; hopefully she won't turn into a vile being or get sucked into being stupid with Alexis.
    Punkin likes this.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Michael not telling his own mother where he lives? That speaks volumes to me. Wow.
    Punkin, beerbelly and mayamaisha like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Whomever said it was right.......Victory is a ish-stirrer! There was nothing else she was interested in when she brought nutjob Alexis to the gym dinner.

I was impressed with the big-eyed new girl when she didn't just get on the side of stupidity, due to peer pressure.
    I heard the big eye one (sorry, dunno her name) say she has a genius IQ - I think it was when Icky insinuated she's stupid. The camera flashed on her -or was cut- just for a second when she said it, but it got on air. The girl needs strength in that gang of wenches.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I thought she was kidding when she said she had a genius IQ; but I think she's probably smarter than all of the other women put together or at least doesn't act/react out of her emotions.

I agree with Brianna's and Ryan's assessment of Brooks, BUT if Vicki wants to be with him it's her call. She's an adult. She doesn't have to take orders from Ryan and Brianna in her own house. I think it's reasonable of them to request she not bring him around when they are there or Vicky is left with the baby, BUT I think they are overstepping their bounds to order her not to see him even if they aren't there and put up cameras to monitor Vicki's behavior. It looks like next week she finally catches on that he's a slimeball.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lydia hasn't fallen in with a clique yet. I hope she remains impartial, but I doubt that's likely.

I found mysel agreeing with Victory's brother last night when he said that she couldn't let the kids tell her what to do nor whom to have in her own house. Vic is making a big mistake by just falling into an obediant role. Is she that desperate for their $1000/month? Like Vic's brother said, "There's the door!" I hate it when people try to use emotional blackmail or give you an ultimatum.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate that she is charging her daughter $1000/month. I'm hoping she is putting it in a savings account for Troy or to save up on a house or apartment on their own.

I also think that Vicky doesn't understand how Brianna's husband needs the security feeds - he isn't spying on her - he's trying to protect his family. War does many things to someone. I also don't know why they woud want to live with her :eyeroll
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread