+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Hard to believe she is 30-31.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Omg I can't stand to look at Vicki's face. Her face looks like one huge Jowl with eyes attached, yuck.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Just saw that Vikky and her smarmy boyfriend Brooks are back together. :Barf
    Punkin likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I don't know, but I think Vicki is worse than Tamra, a little sneakier, imo.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Most.Uncomfortable.Episode.Eve r

My.gawd.

Alexis just does not get it. I am soooo sure she had the time to sit down and watch ALL of last season. And could SEE easily why she has PISSED off the other ladies.

Vicky should NEVER had Alexis at Tamra's dinner. And Tamra, with a law suit pending or what ever from Alexis, should NEVER agreed to have HER there.

Alexis DOES turn everything back to ABOUT HER. But the other ladies are no prize. Tamra and Gretchen acted like two 5th graders. Heather was no better.

All this crap every one was slinging at each other back and forth at the dinner……..this is exactly like RHoBH.

Vicky's face is NOT good. She had some quack do her surgery.

Lydia is too young to be on the show with all of them. She sounded so immature with all her love for Dana Point and everything rich rich rich.

Heather being annoyed by Terry all the time is starting to get OLD for me.

Their baby should not be at Temple. She is too young to be expected to sit on someone's lap. Its a BIG distraction to those attending AND the parents end up getting NOTHING out of the Services when a child is loud and out of control.

Bri's baby is a love but she will not be long at that house if Brooks is around.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.
    KAREN

what a setup! that fight was so stupid, so petty, and so contrived. and predictable, too. if those women found themselves in a situation where they had no choice but to be together, then the least they should know how to do is to keep their mouths shut about anything they've been fighting about. nobody had to start anything, but i guess bravo pays them to start this stuff. gretchen and her mouth, that was stupid and unnecessary. then vicky just got far too angry about her comment. what a weird bunch of women!

it makes the new girl look good for now. she doesn't really bother me (yet) but that could (and probably will) change. i used to think gretchen was ok, but now i cant stand any of them.

It was a terrible display of immature shallow women but what else can we expect? That's exactly why Bravo hires them.
    And how can we be surprised that Vicki is back with that slime-ball Brooks??!!! She's not known for being very good at emotional issues. She has a lousy Man-Picker, she's dreadfully insecure (her love tank filled at all times) and has made some bad choices in her behavior.
    She wouldn't know a decent secure man if she saw him and what decent secure man would be attracted to someone who acts like Vicki?
    Punkin and Lizard like this.

If Vicky wants Brooks, I think she should have him.

Why should people be turned off by Alexis wanting to show off and not by Heather wanting to show off? Heather gives off an air of know it all--ness. The only thing I know is that she if financed by her husband (who she also knows more than).

I have heard of weanie wars, where an insecure man will not get along with other weanies. Tamra is always going to have her weanie war of sorts against other women who she feels inferior too.
    You can do it!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Hard to believe she is 30-31.
    That's because she's not. I'm sorry but if Gretchen thinks I believe to be only 31 years of age, she's sadly mistaken.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'm turned off by Heather showing off. I used to like Heather on her first season, but she is fast becoming an insufferable shrew. The whole thing about the magazine cover was telling. "Oh we won't do the magazine unless we are on the cover too!". I loved Lydia's response, "oh then you won't be getting the cover; so sorry; who are you anyway?". Lydia's annoying but brownie points for her and her husband for refusing to give into Heather's icy glare.

I used to like Gretchen too; but now she's become Tamra's bff and they share a brain. Alexis is no threat; why get that worked up about her? Yes, she's an awful person, but is it really that hard to ignore her? Why give her all that power over you to ruin your day, moment, or party? These women are very emotionally immature.
    Last edited by mina; 04-25-2013 at 09:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread