+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1901Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Her hair looks like one of those old fashioned mops! Somebody needs to help her!! The stringiness is all hanging in her face, like she's trying to hide behind some curtain....which she probably is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vicky really does look rough. That messy hair look, if that's what she's trying for, doesn't look good on her damaged hair. I can't tell much of a difference yet in her face either, maybe her nose is a little longer or less upturned? Time will tell.

I don't see a lot of improvement in her nose, personally. It still looks "piggied-up", to me.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vicky looks awful. I feel sorry for her actually. I can see the swelling in her face but it's not just that. I'm not sure that the "fixes" are going to make that much difference.
    Heather's husband, Terry, said to Vicky that her complexion looked wonderful and I think (?) I heard her say "Accutane." Isn't that the drug for acne?
    Her hair looks dead. I'm surprised it's still on her head and hasn't fallen out.
    Poor Vicky. She wasn't any great beauty to begin with, all the "work" done has only made her look worse, her body is odd and she's incredibly insecure. She's so singularly and manically devoted to success for herself to prove her worth.
    Also if my daughter especially, and my friends hated my boyfriend, I would definitely call it off. It's perfectly possible to be delusional about LOVE, especially when older.

As for Tamra and her "feuds": I think that's more typical of her background and how she was raised. Shallow people make everything about other people and their attitudes. I think they even make up lies to create drama around them. They thrive on it.
    beerbelly likes this.

Icky does look gawdawful; surgery made her face puffy and distorted, the look around her mouth is horribly off, and the nose is pigged instead of shaped into a pretty-woman nose. What could her surgeons have been thinking? For sure this is not the outcome Ick had in mind???

When Icky and Tamra were in the wine cellar, behind the scrollwork door, Icky's arms from elbow to shoulder were lumpy and fat - she should never wear a sleeve above the elbow. The light and shadows on her face showed the bumpy, pocked scars on her cheeks, just gnarly and horrid looking. She needs better makeup or a peel or something? What would help that awful skin problem?

And her haystack hair, oh my, if I looked like Ick I wouldn't let cameras anywhere near me. I feel sorry for her.... then I remember what a wretched, mean, nasty piece of work she's been the past few years, and my sympathy evaporates.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

I like Vicki's nose, but the chin was a mistake.

I only saw about 15 minutes of it when Bravo reran it one night.
    Heather and Terry remind me of Adrienne and Paul on RHOBH.
    I do think they'll probably end up the same way as them. Heather is just way too mean to him.
    Alexis' hair looks adorable and really improves her overall look.
    Tamra, take note! You don't have to keep on looking like a hooker!
    I saw Vicki8 on Andy Cohen and I do think the new look is an improvement.
    PA Snow Bunny and jucamer like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I cannot tell a real difference. I'll have to take her word for it.

I am not sure it's an Improvment at all. Her face looks heinous and now she looks like ms piggy with a swinging chin.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

They're running some old episodes of the Costa Rica trip from last season. I'm trying to study Vicky's face to see if there is a difference and I can't really see it here.

Boy that sucked the way they all ganged up on Alexis. I don't like any of the women really, but I felt like who the Hell do these women think they are to do an "intervention" on one of the others? They're all idiots!

+ Reply to Thread