+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2612Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I think that Tamara is drawn to controlling men, and then squirms when she doesn't like the decisions they make. She seems to want a man who will take care of her, and allow her to have fun and not have to work too hard. Well when you look for someone to take care of you, you're handing over control to him as well. She asks a man to take care of her and control her, so she should stop being surprised when they say yes!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I still say Eddie has this chimpanzee-like smile/look.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think that Tamara is drawn to controlling men, and then squirms when she doesn't like the decisions they make. She seems to want a man who will take care of her, and allow her to have fun and not have to work too hard. Well when you look for someone to take care of you, you're handing over control to him as well. She asks a man to take care of her and control her, so she should stop being surprised when they say yes!
    Doesn't that make her Alexis then?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

No. Alexis doesn't change her mind after ceding control. She appears to continue to like Jim making all the decisions in her life.

I though she appeared to be getting fed up with him last season, but I don't think that lasted.
    jucamer likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Eddie DOES give off a creepy vibe. Here's my take on it: He's the kind of guy that if you don't know his last name, one pops into mind that "fits" him. In my head, he's Eddie Sneed. With a vibe something like the old used car salesmen people would joke about. Only worse. And there is no way I see that guy being happy with Tamra and her kids moving in. No way.

Last night on WWHL, Tabitha said that the whole cast of Orange County needs a makeover. She said it with a sneer, and commented on too much blonde. Victory definitely needs a color other than blonde; it's aging on her.

Why is it that some people just can't let some things go? It becomes pathetic and pitiable.

FORT Fogey

My take on Eddie and Tamra is that Eddie was definitely infatuated with her - maybe even in love with her. But he has limits. Tamra in a boss role at the gym will not work for him. Tamra bossing around him like many wives do their husbands won't work for him.

And, Eddie appreciates a good figure and sexiness. Tamra won't last for him that way.

I don't think the relationship will last.
    Punkin, Prism, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Last night on WWHL, Tabitha said that the whole cast of Orange County needs a makeover. She said it with a sneer, and commented on too much blonde. Victory definitely needs a color other than blonde; it's aging on her.

Why is it that some people just can't let some things go? It becomes pathetic and pitiable.
    Isn't Tabitha a highly, bleached blonde? Hmmm.......lol

Good point! Maybe she sees a difference if you're not running with a herd of people who look like you? I don't know.

+ Reply to Thread