+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

And think how loved he would have felt if he would have gotten his onion rings. All she had to do was add an extra side item.

I noticed a little improvement in Vicky's jaw line. I do not know why formerly monster size boobed Tamra would say anything about anyone else having surgery.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, while Heather poo-pooed the onion rings, had Terry gotten his onion rings, I bet you dollars to donuts that a bunch of the other people would have wanted them, too! Especially, the men! That would have been a very popular item that they probably would have been talking about for a while.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

He didn't want onion rings; he wanted to annoy her.
    PhoneGrrrl likes this.
    Trust Me!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Totally disagree.
    Punkin and bee stung lips like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gretchen and Tamara wearing almost the identical outfits to the clambake right down to the sunglasses looked so dumb. More childish.

Terry was being silly about those onion rings but Heather just needs to ignore it. Their baby, Collette has gotten so big.

Well I am glad Slade got a job, maybe we won't see much of him.

Vicky is still her annoying self. First of all I would have hired someone to move that furniture. CRAP, did I see Brooks in the previews?

Ya and as far as Alexis goes, if she is not a FAN fav why even have her and jimbo on the show.

Tamara acta just like a preteen with all the crap coming out of her mouth. ADD Gretchen to that and its a NIGHTMARE.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

I didn't even recognize Vicki at first, she looked awful with that frozen face and Jay Leno chin. I saw her on Andy's show later and she looked better but I think she made herself look older now. She is still with Brooke's, how pathetic!
    So happy for Brianna and her husband, the baby is precious!
    Tamra is with another control freak. Did she not learn her lesson the last time?
    Glad Slade got a job. Maybe we won't see him much.
    Why is Jesus Barbie and her loser husband back? No one likes them. They must need the money. And they are bringing a new housewreck to this cast. Someone who knows Alexis. Probably her only friend. Bet they won't be friends by the end of the show.
    Looks like alot of cat fighting all season long according to the previews.
    Punkin likes this.

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Vicki has gone from Miss Piggy to the Wicked Witch of the West. What was she thinking?
    That's exactly what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Tamra is with another control freak. Did she not learn her lesson the last time?
    I think we see this all the time. People marry the same type over and over......some never figure it out that their "picker" is at fault.

Not sure what Vicki did to her face bit it's not good. Vicki looks like a space alien in the face now instead. Of ms piggy lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I tried to watch the show last night. I can only take it in small doses. I really dislike most all of the players on this show. Vicki is the only one I like.

+ Reply to Thread