+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

TONIGHT is SEASON 8 PREMIER @8pm on BRAVO!!!

"In the Season 8 premiere, the women are navigating a minefield of fractured friendships. Vicki embraces the joys of "grandmotherhood" when daughter Briana gives birth to a baby boy. Tamra moves in with fiancée and new business partner, Eddie, while Gretchen must deal with her business ventures alone, as longtime boyfriend Slade gets a job of his own. Heather throws an East Coast-style clambake in her West Coast backyard, but refuses to invite Alexis. The clambake reaches a boiling point when Vicki and Tamra come face-to-face for the first time since last year's brawl over Vicki’s beau, Brooks
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looking forward to tonight!
    Jexter likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Just reading about Vicki cracks me up.

Iforgot about the evil eye.
    You can do it!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Just how many people were supposed to be at Heather's clam bake? They seemed to have more chairs than necessary. Heather usually looks pretty good, but at the clam bake, she had some serious dark eye circles. I'm sure she was mortified watching it.

I hope Brianna got a hefty Bravo payday for that delivery footage.

Alexis' shorter hair looks nice. And Vicki's new face might just be an improvement (we'll see on WWHL) but I about died when she said her face was numb and she felt like a Muppet...when she's running away from looking like Miss Piggy.

It looks like we're in for a lot of screaming blondes this season, but what else is new? I'm not sure what the deal is with the new chick; time will tell.

FORT Fan

Vicki has gone from Miss Piggy to the Wicked Witch of the West. What was she thinking?
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Vicki has gone from Miss Piggy to the Wicked Witch of the West. What was she thinking?
    I couldn't think of any better comparasion! Yea...my favorite ladies that I enjoy gossiping about are back. So if Alexis is back but isn't going to interact with the rest of her cast mates...why is she on this show? Isn't a separate show called a spin-off only I don't think she & Jimbo can carry an entire show on their own with more than 10 viewers.
    Punkin likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I watched the show last night, but I need to watch it again. Victory's face, on WWHL, seemed to look puffy to me....something just didn't seem right. When I first saw her face, I couldn't help but wonder why she hadn't gotten something done about her chicken neck. Her hair looks like holy hell....just scraggly; it's not complimentary to her face at all.

Nothing set well with me about her face. Like I said, I need to watch again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't see much of a difference in Vicky's face, but then maybe it's a little too soon. I need to look up some before and after type pics to really see. My eyes aren't so good anymore either.

I like the new 'do on Alexis.

Don't really understand why Gretchen wants to be friends with Tamra. She hasn't changed a bit, she's the same mean person she always was. No surprise there, but Gretchen doesn't seem to be really mean to me the way Tamra does, and you would think she would tire of Tamra's cruelty.

Heather comes across as being somewhat rough on her husband. I wonder if it's played up for drama's sake, or if it's real.

I did enjoy Brianna and her new baby. She seems like she will be a great mom.

I've never been a regular watcher of this one, don't know that I will watch that much. Like Brandi over on BH, there is a cast member I just almost can't bear to watch, and that's Tamra. She's despicable.
    candor likes this.

Poor Heather's husband, Terry,......he couldn't get any onion rings for love nor money!!! He really, really wanted those onion rings and his wife didn't even slightly take him
    seriously. I felt sorry for him! I don't see how onion rings complement lobster, but the man wants what the man wants!
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread