+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2581Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I like Heather. She really does seem to want an acting career. I hope she gets something on the heels of the RHOC

I knew I'd seen Heather before when she joined the cast. She's an actual actress which means she has studied her craft and probably has some actual talent. I wish her well in her career also.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When will we be seeing a new season of OC?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm not sure if I can watch another season. I was pretty much the lone fan of Vicki. The others have really worn on my nerves. I wish Vicki would return with a new friend for the new season.

From what I have read, Vicki and her boyfriend have parted ways. Not sure if she is with anyone new or not.

It's been so long since the last season. Wasn't the big thing at the end the issue of the guest taking some icing off the cake???? LOL Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. lol
    bee stung lips, Coco46 and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure if I can watch another season. I was pretty much the lone fan of Vicki. The others have really worn on my nerves. I wish Vicki would return with a new friend for the new season.

From what I have read, Vicki and her boyfriend have parted ways. Not sure if she is with anyone new or not.

It's been so long since the last season. Wasn't the big thing at the end the issue of the guest taking some icing off the cake???? LOL Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. lol
    I'm a Vicki fan. I would like to see her, Briana, and the son (can't recall the name) get their own show. I'd watch.
    bee stung lips likes this.

New season starts April 1st! Everybody is returning from last season along with one new housewife (a friend for Alexis) and the return of Laurie! <--Blech, never liked Laurie

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    New season starts April 1st! Everybody is returning from last season along with one new housewife (a friend for Alexis) and the return of Laurie! <--Blech, never liked Laurie
    I thought Alexis was off the show????
    rats.
    Looked it up and apparently in September 2012, she announced she decided not to return to the show (aka wasn't asked back).
    Guess she changed her mind (aka they offered her more money or better perks).
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 02-22-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Looking forward to this group. Imagining Icky has ramped up another level. After all, SHE is THE original, long-lasting, much beloved, eternally sought after, beknighted queen la bee of RHs. The poor thing is good for laughs. Gretchen, despite her weakness for Slimey, might just be the most savvy of the bunch; we'll see what she's up to. Certainly she's the best looking, probably the source of hate coming from Tamra... who now has CUT, with new DH what's his name, that'll add interest. The RHBH managed to trail off into b - o - r - i - n - g .
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I have to say, I'm glad Alexis is coming back - only because I'd like to see her get a bit of redemption. I would like to see her get a good career of her own going.

Laurie was great in S1 when she was a struggling single mom. I didn't like her when she ended up dating the rich guy. She didn't get snobbish or anything, it's just that her story was no longer interesting.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I have to say, I'm glad Alexis is coming back - only because I'd like to see her get a bit of redemption. I would like to see her get a good career of her own going.

Laurie was great in S1 when she was a struggling single mom. I didn't like her when she ended up dating the rich guy. She didn't get snobbish or anything, it's just that her story was no longer interesting.
    I'm not so thrilled with Alexis coming back. If she sheds the big bag of hair in an oppressive man costume she's married to, and actually does what she wants without asking permission, then, I'll be all "go girl!". And also if she takes elocution lessons...with Tamra.

I also like Laurie in S1; she was pretty "real" then (for a RH series). I'd really like them to catch up with Kimberly from S1, even for just a moment. I liked her and hope she's doing well in IL, out of the sun.

+ Reply to Thread