+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2612Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh GAWD another Caroline Manzo.
    Of only average intelligence and less than average humor. Not to mention the fact that both think they are more sage than they are. What they both have going for them is that they are human. They've made human mistakes and felt human emotions. And, they do try to learn and get on with life. Or so it seems. I don't dislike or like either enough to really care a whole lot about them.
    momrek06 likes this.

Seems to me that good ol' hard working Slade could take this job, on Saturdays, and still find time to have a REAL job.
    He's so incredibly lazy and star struck...thinks he's so great (at nothing) that he should be a Star.

It makes me wonder how he made so much money in his old job as an insurance title exec........probably landed a good management position and had his worker bees do the hard work. I just don't believe that he, all of a sudden, got lazy. Probably helped that there was a huge housing boom during that time.
    I think he and Gretchen are good together....I'm just saddened when I see that Gretchen has a very clear vision of why she shouldn't marry Slade...........and yet, I know she will.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She is definitely WEAK for him, plus she wants to have a baby and he is there and available. She may kick herself later for that baby decision, knowing what she already knows about his character. She really needs to listen to that little voice that I KNOW she hears in her head.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did Brianna have her baby yet?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Did Brianna have her baby yet?

September 28, 2012!

It's a boy! Briana Wolfsmith, daughter of Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson, and her husband Ryan Culberson welcomed their first child together.

Their rep confirmed to Us Weekly, "Troy William Culberson was born a healthy 7 lbs, 11 ounces at 7:53 a.m. via emergency C-section.

Briana and Ryan are overjoyed with their newest addition to their family and are eager and excited to begin their new lives together."

Briana Wolfsmith - Reality Tea
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    September 28, 2012!

It's a boy! Briana Wolfsmith, daughter of Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson, and her husband Ryan Culberson welcomed their first child together.

Their rep confirmed to Us Weekly, "Troy William Culberson was born a healthy 7 lbs, 11 ounces at 7:53 a.m. via emergency C-section.

Briana and Ryan are overjoyed with their newest addition to their family and are eager and excited to begin their new lives together."

Briana Wolfsmith - Reality Tea

Aw, I know this is very late in the game (I took a break from HW watching), but that's sweet. I like Briana's husband (so far), and I hope this will bring Vicki down to earth a bit.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Vicki Gunvalson

A photo of Vicki's grandson posted today (?) Wishing Briana and her family all the best!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Oh he is adorable!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Cute baby!

I got interested in this group again... seems Icky and the low country guy are no longer together; Tamra opened her fitness center called Cut, and she and the Eddie guy are getting married soon; Gretchen is still with Slade - go figure. Pictures of Ick make her look better than previously, like she lost weight and had a little more face work done. Last season she was feeling ugly after being maligned, and she's maybe gotten more work to cheer herself up.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Cute baby!

I got interested in this group again... seems Icky and the low country guy are no longer together; Tamra opened her fitness center called Cut, and she and the Eddie guy are getting married soon; Gretchen is still with Slade - go figure. Pictures of Ick make her look better than previously, like she lost weight and had a little more face work done. Last season she was feeling ugly after being maligned, and she's maybe gotten more work to cheer herself up.
    I love (V)icky. Loony but she has done sooo well in life - all on her own. Great kids, great career, etc. Not always on the money with her behavior, but she hasn't offended me enough to make me go against her. I've come close but the good outweighs the bad in my mind.....for Vicky anyway (in contrast to Tamra ... the bad outweights the good where she is concerned - and by a mile).
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread