+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Looks like Alexis is gone.

Reality TV
    I wonder who they're going to bully now?
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Looks like Alexis is gone.

Reality TV
    YUP, its her time to GO.

Not going to miss her.

She just does not GET how absolutely ANNOYING she is GAWD.

Take for instance all that crap she blabbered about before her twins birthday party. BLAH BLAH BLAH she BORED everyone to death. And she did not stop.

And all the "look at me I have everything" approach to a relationship with the other ladies. Gag me.

I am not going to even get started on JIMBO omg, he and all his POMPOUSNESS (not even sure if that is a word) (it is today for me for this post) get to STEPPIN' JIMBO.

Yeah Bravo bring on some NEW ladies!!!
    jucamer likes this.
    KAREN

I wonder if Alexis really "quit" or that's just her cover.....I always thought, given her needy personality, she LOVED being on the show, the celebrity, the hope it would lead to something else, etc etc ...even if the others hurt her feelings...oh, excuse me, Bullied her.
    sorry for the venom, but she really got on my nerves last season..... mostly because I wanted to kick her butt for always trying to BE so much More w/her bragging and to stand up to the others when necessary instead of crying/whining.
    High School is over so Mean Girls just don't have that much power anymore.
    prhoshay likes this.

I love the part in that article where they refer to Alexis as "the fashion designer"!

FORT Fogey

I went years without watching the OC. When Tamra came on, I took off. I did watch this season and for whatever reason, I really enjoyed it. I don't have the full backstory on Alexis, but I liked her well enough. She does flaunt the supposed wealth far too much and I don't like the second-class citizen she has made herself with her ass of a husband. But, I like her and hope she finds something of her own to be successful with in life.

I personally don't even think she is as intellectually dull as most do. But, she's just not the fighter the other wives are and I felt she was getting sqeezed out of the picture. In that respect, it was time for her to go.
    bee stung lips and sparklete like this.

Vicki Gunvalson dumps Brooks same week as Briana

Icky grew a brain? Nice excuse for getting rid of riff-raff.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I woke up this morning turns on the tv to see Gretchen on HGTV. A show called "My Favorite Places" she was showing her entire home. I love Gretchen but if she said one more time something in her home made her feel like a "Princess" girl you are way to old to feel like that especially when you ruin the aestheics of the home with Slade,lol.
    QUEENOF3 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I woke up this morning turns on the tv to see Gretchen on HGTV. A show called "My Favorite Places" she was showing her entire home. I love Gretchen but if she said one more time something in her home made her feel like a "Princess" girl you are way to old to feel like that especially when you ruin the aestheics of the home with Slade,lol.
    I'm sorry I missed it. I would've enjoyed spending a bit of time with Gretchen, without any drama. And Gretchen really likes her 'Princess' moments, doesn't she? By the way, I kinda like Slade and I think that he and Gretchen are really good together. I know they each have serious flaws in their personalities, but for whatever reason, they each bring out the best in each other. So as a couple, they just seem to work!

Looks like Slade finally got a real job. He's going to be hosting a Saturday radio show here in Orange County Ca. It's called "Radio Slade". Don't know how to post the link to the article but it states that Slade will be "hosting celebrity interviews, offer advice on pop culture, dish on his beauty regime and take fan phone calls."
    I"m sure the phone lines will be lighting up with calls from "fans" just dying to talk to their idol.
    That's one desperate radio station.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Looks like Slade finally got a real job. He's going to be hosting a Saturday radio show here in Orange County Ca. It's called "Radio Slade". Don't know how to post the link to the article but it states that Slade will be "hosting celebrity interviews, offer advice on pop culture, dish on his beauty regime and take fan phone calls."
    I"m sure the phone lines will be lighting up with calls from "fans" just dying to talk to their idol.
    That's one desperate radio station.
    Oh GAWD another Caroline Manzo.
    Jexter likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread