+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2064Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

What is that phrase: you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?? or something like that.
    so when you people your cast (RHOC) with trash, you're going to end up with garbage.
    What more can we expect from low class, pitiful pretenders?
    OceanView likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Oh my...I just gave that t-shirt a look-see. LMBO...my son has several of those. He uses them whenever he goes for a run. It is a self whicking shirt that keeps you dry when exercising. Problem with Jim is that he has the beginnings of a middle age spread so that is why it is so shinny...it is too tight.
    I think that shirt is designed to control jiggle....not sweat!!! I can't imagine Jim ever, intentionally, breaking a sweat!
    OceanView likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think that shirt is designed to control jiggle....not sweat!!! I can't imagine Jim ever, intentionally, breaking a sweat!
    IMHO, Jim is just repulsive. Period. Like Joe Giudice.
    jucamer and OceanView like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I still see him as a creep... his skeeviness is more about genetics than maturity.
    there is something off with Tamra's son not sure what it is but he skeeves's me out. It may have to do with the whole naked wasted thing. The beard he is growing doesn't help either,lol
    OceanView likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    there is something off with Tamra's son not sure what it is but he skeeves's me out. It may have to do with the whole naked wasted thing. The beard he is growing doesn't help either,lol
    Personally I think he is like the vast majority of young kids these days. Kind of confused in life without much direction - and messed up parents to boot. I think Simon did a number on his self-esteem and Tamra let it happen.

The good news is that he seems to be trying - and making headway. Plus, he didn't turn to drugs like Lauri's and Lynn's kids. This is a very good sign. I think he desperately wants a role model or at least someone to connect with who he can trust and who will be there for him. I think his mom is "ok" but not really what he wants/needs.

He and Eddie do seem to connect. As distasteful as I find Tamra, I really hope those 3 "click" into a good little family unit.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I would love it if they axed Tamra from the show. I cannot stand her. She is the most annoying of all of them to me. Her tears are so obviously faked, and she is so mean! Her eyes get this bright, hateful look in them sort of like a wild animal seeking prey, and her whole face changes at the idea of the sport of gutting one of the other women. I didn't buy her friendship with Gretchen, who seems ok to me most of the time, but sort of boring. If she continues to hang out with Tamra she'll turn mean or realize Tamra has not changed. I absolutely hate Tamra, even though I hate to admit it too. The woman is insane or something.
    Excellent analysis. Of all the housewives, Tamra most lacks a moral core. She's dishonest, manipulative and mean-spirited for sport. The woman has no character.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

To me, he possesses the "sleaze" factor....he gives me the willies....and always has.
    Coco46 and OceanView like this.

You guys have added it up correctly. There is no glam factor in such misery (Tamra).

I see glimses of humanity in Vicky. Will she wake up? Will she do right? True soap opera.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Personally I think he is like the vast majority of young kids these days. Kind of confused in life without much direction - and messed up parents to boot. I think Simon did a number on his self-esteem and Tamra let it happen.
    I went through those phases with my sons...not the drug thing though. You have to support your children but you don't condone or defend their mistakes. You don't pay their fines otherwise how are they ever going to learn from their mistakes? You are your child's parent not their best friend.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fanatic

I couldn't agree more. He gives me the creeps. More than ever.
    Imperfect1 and Coco46 like this.

+ Reply to Thread