+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

After watching the Lost Footage show, I realize that Ryan, Tamra's son, is finally maturing.
    He basically told her not to get married again.
    I really do not like Heather. She's just coming across as way too phony and that whole bit about how her husband won't do implants on 18 year olds, etc.
    Excuse me, Heather, but your husband did the makeovers on those Swan and Bridezilla type shows. I doubt that his standards are all that high.

I'm also thinking that so much of the anger that Heather showed to Alexis is based on the latter's lack of knowledge as to who Heather was in the acting world. "she's not Angelina Jolie" is harsh on Alexis' part. However, it's not like Heather was a well known actress, either. Dollars to donuts, I think that's the main source of Heather's anger because she went way overboard in putting down Alexis. It was unnecessary.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 07-25-2012 at 01:43 AM.
    livin4reality and sparklete like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I guess the fact we have freedom of speech in this country is lost on the Bellions...or...Alexis is no longer on RWHOC or the trampoline park never happened & they are once again broke. Oh wait maybe I should say that or I might be hearing from the Bellinos' legal team. Wonder why she isn't going after Gretchen as well or perhaps the Fox 5 story Gretchen said is correct.
    Is it only me but are the Bellionos reminding anyone else of a certain couple from up Beverly Hills way???

Alexis, Jim Bellino Threaten Legal Action Against Tamra Barney | Story | Wonderwall
    Thanks for that link...I hadn't heard about it yet....but how very ridiculous of them! Do they really think they can sue over the silly nonsense that comes out of these women's mouths??
    Think it's only for keeping their name out there in the viewers minds because they fear they won't be asked back and there goes the one (legitimate) means of $$.
    And also who believes that Alexis really formed those complete sentences in her reply? Not the Alexis we've come to know.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I guess the fact we have freedom of speech in this country is lost on the Bellions...or...Alexis is no longer on RWHOC or the trampoline park never happened & they are once again broke. Oh wait maybe I should say that or I might be hearing from the Bellinos' legal team. Wonder why she isn't going after Gretchen as well or perhaps the Fox 5 story Gretchen said is correct.
    Is it only me but are the Bellionos reminding anyone else of a certain couple from up Beverly Hills way???

Alexis, Jim Bellino Threaten Legal Action Against Tamra Barney | Story | Wonderwall
    The more I think about it, the more I think it may not be such a bad idea for the Bellinos to threaten to sue Tamra, because Tamra maliciously and continually steps way over the line in her outrageous accusations and statements about people. Yes, we have freedom of speech --- but the freedom of speech has certain limits, and there are legal remedies in certain instances, for people saying things that are not true and/or for intentionally being so viciously outrageous as to cause extreme emotional harm to someone. Even if the lawsuit doesn't go forward, or doesn't prevail, the threat of it and the high cost of legal fees might be enough to cause Tamra to stop and think twice before being so malicious and evil. She will have to decide whether the price for her 'big mouth' is too high.
    candor likes this.

FORT Fogey

I agree that speech has certain limits, but is what Tamara saying really that damaging? From what I read, it seems like all of this is over comments Tamara has made questioning Alexis and Jim's faith - that religious people don't live life like they do, etc? Is that correct? If that is the case, I find the comments very distasteful, and don't think anyone has any business judging the faith of other people. But distasteful and low-class don't cross the legal limits of speech. Being fed up with Tamara being a bully is understandable, but isn't enough to involve the courts. What she does is mean, but it doesn't inflict a hardship on Jim and Alexis where they could show damages.

I am certainly not a lawyer but I don't see how calling someone Jesus Jugs is slanderous. What has Tamara said about Alexis that isn't true or close to being true? Alexis pulls up emails from October to bloster her claim about the FOX 5 job which were written 4 months AFTER Gretchen was contacted yet still continued to claim Gretchen was not offered the job first.

I gave second thought to Briana becoming a new HW. I like & respect her way too much to see her having to go toe-to-toe with anyone. She is just too clasy for this show.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I read that Tamra called Jim a crack/cocaine dealer (can't recall which) on Twitter. She then removed the tweet. I'd say she crossed the line.
    After several years on the show does anyone here actually know what Jim Bellino does for a living? He can afford to buy/lease/rent Rolls, Lambos & Mercedes which are very expensive cars yet their home went into foreclosure & Alexis is wearing a costume engagement ring. Sorry no woman ever takes her engegement ring off & puts it into a safe, buys a replica fake ring in it's place.

BTW...who is Brandstier? Do you mean Brandy Glanville who is on RHWBH? I think Alexis is gone & so is Vicky. After 7 years what else is there to learn about Vicky?
    -Audrey Hepburn.

JIMBO's hair in the article scared me so much I could NOT read the article.

Oh bother … does he think he is 10yo. I saw that hair style on every little kid at Disneyland the other day.
    Rockytop Chick and OceanView like this.
    KAREN

Oh, yes! Jimbo's hair!!! how dumb does that look!!
    not to mention the tight, stretchy shiny tee shirt that does nothing but show us his not-so-perfect body.
    I look at that picture and think, "Only in California." I should be used to it, living here but I doubt I will. All these wanna-be's have absolutely no idea how ridiculous they look, trying so hard to look plastic, oh, so trendy and exactly like all the other new-and-improved plastic people.

Tamra is actually slandering herself with the Jesus Jugs comments. She is a big name caller.

I LOVE weddings. But I am not particularly interested in seeing Tamra's wedding or hearing whatever her future insightfulness is.

Keep Heather. Keep Vicky. Keep Briana. The rest can go to the Real Housewife Pasture.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Tamra is actually slandering herself with the Jesus Jugs comments. She is a big name caller.

I LOVE weddings. But I am not particularly interested in seeing Tamra's wedding or hearing whatever her future insightfulness is.

Keep Heather. Keep Vicky. Keep Briana. The rest can go to the Real Housewife Pasture.
    If this means another season filled with Brooks...nope!
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread