+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2018Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I don't know how to do links, sorry. It was in the Page Six column on the NY Post website if that helps you.

Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    The vow renewal was not for a milestone anniversary. I can't remember how many years they had been married at that time, but I do remember thinking the timing of it was really odd.
    14 years is what is sticking in my head - because I remember wondering why they couldn't wait a year so that it kind of made sense!

FORT Fogey

Because Bravo may not have a sponsor who would pay for the trip a year later!
    PhoneGrrrl likes this.

I would love it if they axed Tamra from the show. I cannot stand her. She is the most annoying of all of them to me. Her tears are so obviously faked, and she is so mean! Her eyes get this bright, hateful look in them sort of like a wild animal seeking prey, and her whole face changes at the idea of the sport of gutting one of the other women. I didn't buy her friendship with Gretchen, who seems ok to me most of the time, but sort of boring. If she continues to hang out with Tamra she'll turn mean or realize Tamra has not changed. I absolutely hate Tamra, even though I hate to admit it too. The woman is insane or something.

Vicki used to annoy me but mostly I just feel sorry for her as she is sort of pathetic. Heather was an interesting addition, but she does seem a tad cocky. I would like to think she isn't cheap enough to take the bait and join in the fun of attacking others, but she appears to be doing that even if she does it in a more subtle way.

Alexis seems sort of dumb, but sort of harmless too. I don't think there would be much of a storyline with her unless they focused on her relationship with that pig she is married to.
    GabbyG and sparklete like this.

Bravo is only interested in who can bring the drama. Vicki does it well, although very annoying and dysfunctional.
    Tamra's slutty behavior and her nasty evil side brings it also.
    Gretchen no longer has the drama...she and Slade's situation is stale and boring...it's not going anywhere. Unless Gretchen gives him the heave-ho and I don't see that happening. She's just not strong enough and let's "Love" rule her life, rather than good sense.
    Alexis is a little too dumb but maybe they'll use her dimness for awhile longer but think she's on the edge of being re-cast.
    Heather is still new enough, interesting enough, rich enough to keep for a little longer. Don't know if she'll be there long though.

I guess the fact we have freedom of speech in this country is lost on the Bellions...or...Alexis is no longer on RWHOC or the trampoline park never happened & they are once again broke. Oh wait maybe I should say that or I might be hearing from the Bellinos' legal team. Wonder why she isn't going after Gretchen as well or perhaps the Fox 5 story Gretchen said is correct.
    Is it only me but are the Bellionos reminding anyone else of a certain couple from up Beverly Hills way???

Alexis, Jim Bellino Threaten Legal Action Against Tamra Barney | Story | Wonderwall
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

My guess tot three to go: Gretchen, Alexis and Tamra. That would leave Vicky, Heather and Brandish. We love babies.
    You can do it!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Anyone watch the "lost footage" tonight? I was SO disappointed that the Fabio bit didn't make it into the show. That would have been beyond awesome! I know it's typical cross-promo Bravo BS, but any time I see Fabio is a good time.

And then there were several head-scratching matters. Tamra extended an olive branch to Slade? I'm kind of perplexed why that wasn't at least briefly shown, because that makes the Tamra/Gretchen friendship a tad more believable. And then there was the dinner with Gretch-Slade/Vics-Brooks and the bottle of champers. Given that scene filmed, it makes the whole drama at the reunion desperately staged.

Finally, the ring. As Andy would say, "here's what". Ryan (husband of Brianna, not son of Tamara) cannot afford $23k on a Marine salary at his age. Especially since he has support issues with past relations. I'm not even sure Vicki can afford it, since she can't cover her house note without Donn. So either they got a deal through the jeweler friend or Bravo paid for it, since Bri was wearing the ring when she "met" Brooks at the Wines by Wives ep. And, really, if Ryan is a Marine he'd probably go through NEX or (if he could..I'm a bit sketchy on the service divides) AAFES for a diamond. They sell a myriad of quality stones, rated and certified and have payment plans.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I guess the fact we have freedom of speech in this country is lost on the Bellions...or...Alexis is no longer on RWHOC or the trampoline park never happened & they are once again broke. Oh wait maybe I should say that or I might be hearing from the Bellinos' legal team. Wonder why she isn't going after Gretchen as well or perhaps the Fox 5 story Gretchen said is correct.
    Is it only me but are the Bellionos reminding anyone else of a certain couple from up Beverly Hills way???

Alexis, Jim Bellino Threaten Legal Action Against Tamra Barney | Story | Wonderwall
    I read that Tamra called Jim a crack/cocaine dealer (can't recall which) on Twitter. She then removed the tweet. I'd say she crossed the line.
    GabbyG and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread