+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 337 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree2101Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Thanks for adding that reneekk! But I was replying to run4cures specifically, who stated that they had plenty of equity and were still not allowed to refi.

The Bellinos, and all the other idiots on this show, are a whole other mess!

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;4062098;
    The Bellinos, and all the other idiots on this show, are a whole other mess!
    Haha, I agree, but they are my fav mess of all the shows anymore. I love Bethanny, but I can't even bear to watch any of the other series! Hopefully Atlanta rocks it out this year.

I'm getting hooked on watching the first season on NBC.
    Slade is looking pretty good so far next to Jo. I don't like anything at all about her.
    And what is with Lauri? Does she really think she looks like 32? Pretty scary, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I would love to watch the first season again. What station is airing it?

As far as the refinancing- most borrowers will do a streamline refinance if you meet certain qualifications. I know that Wells Fargo does it as well as Flagstar (which may be Midwest based only). You have to call the actual company not a mortgage broker. The fees are much lower than a regular refinance and you can only refinance for the actual loan amount that you have. You can't take out more equity. You also dont have to have an appraisal done. We are doing this with our bank and we had ot have a credit score of greater than 640 and show that we had a current balance in our bank account that would cover the fees. If you are interested call your mortgage company's 1-800 number and ask about a streamline finance.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4060724;
    They're now airing the first season of OC on NBC - parent company to Bravo.
    I only caught first episode. Slade was with Jo, then, I guess. I never watched the first couple of seasons.
    It's interesting to see a Tamra free show.
    I remember watching a few episodes of the first season of RHOC in 2006 and couldn't keep watching because I became so upset seeing how these women were raising their children. Guess I'm much more jaded
    now or maybe more accepting because I watch all the housewives and most leave a lot to be desired regarding parenting.

I do remember disliking Jo. I didn't have a problem with the early Slade but Jo sure didn't seem like she wanted to settle down with him. But I stopped watching before Slade apparently became a sleazy guy. I didn't really know him when he hooked up with Gretchen but everyone here really disliked him.
    So I'm glad I can catch up with these "ladies."

FORT Newbie

I've been watching the first season and I agree with you, thedragonlady, the parenting was awful! And the entitlement of the kids was even worse!

Lori's daughter Ashley was mortified to think that her mother expected her to get a job and pay for her own insurance, cell phone and car payment when she all of a sudden showed up on the doorstep. Then when moms out of town and told her "no parties", what does Ashley do? Yup, have a bunch of friends over.

Vicki's son Michael also wanted no part of getting a job and figured he should be allowed to just lay around the house all day. Just because he flunked all of his classes, Vicki had a lot of nerve expecting anything of him. I have a problem watching that kid; he always has this weird grin on his face when he talks and it creeps me out.

Then Gena doesn't seem very upset as she explains that Shane didn't care about girls or school - just sports. She was such an enabler. If he were my kid, all sports would been curtailed until he showed some good grades (but thats just me).

These people just infuriate me, parents and kids alike!

Season 1 now airs daily on NBC - Channel 4.
    This is from 2006 and was before the RE market went south, literally and figuratively, in OC.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by frenchie010;4062973;
    I've been watching the first season and I agree with you, thedragonlady, the parenting was awful! And the entitlement of the kids was even worse!
    ......Vicki's son Michael also wanted no part of getting a job and figured he should be allowed to just lay around the house all day. Just because he flunked all of his classes, Vicki had a lot of nerve expecting anything of him. I have a problem watching that kid; he always has this weird grin on his face when he talks and it creeps me out.

These people just infuriate me, parents and kids alike!
    Icky's son remained creepy right to the last episodes; I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's in prison one of these days for something truly despicable. A close second is the Barney son, cannot remember his name; a really sick creep IMHO.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I think Ryan (Tamra's son) is more creepy than Michael (Vicki's son). I think Michael is just lazy and more than willing to live off his mom.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4063375;
    I think Ryan (Tamra's son) is more creepy than Michael (Vicki's son). I think Michael is just lazy and more than willing to live off his mom.
    I don't like him at all. He makes my skin crawl.

+ Reply to Thread