+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

"The evil eye"
    jucamer likes this.
    You can do it!

This was a Bravo Wrap party. Everyone was invited. Cameramen, lighting techs, grips, and anyone who'd ever been on RHOC.

Icky & Crooks. A pair to run from.
    bee stung lips and OceanView like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prism View Post
    icky & crooks. A pair to run from.

lolololol!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

The thing about Vicki is that she has said that Brooks told her everything and that he has yet to give her a reason not to trust him.

I give Vicki enough credit that if this weren't the case, she'd be long gone. Not to say that what he did is acceptable or that he's not a scuzz bag, but Vicki would value the honesty enough to give him a chance.

We'll see. I suspect we'll hear more about what is going on with Vicki and Brooks next week when the reunion airs.
    norealityhere likes this.

I would give Vicki credit for that Jexter. BUT I do look at how men have treated other women. If he has not been kind to other women, I would not expect him to be kind to me. It would be an illusion to think that I (Vicky) was so so different than other women.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Jexter, I'm not sure I can give Vicki enough credit to get rid of Brooks over issues of trust. When it comes to relationships, I think Vicki is too needy to make good choices. If you look at her track record, she doesn't appear to be a woman who can find confidence in herself without a man. She got married very young the first time. From the accounts we've heard, it sounds like she wound up with Donn very shortly after divorcing her first husband. And now we're seeing she's with Brooks before the divorce from Donn is final (and based on Brooks appearing in the pool with Vicki and Tamara in Cabo last season, there's reason to believe she was with him BEFORE making the decision to separate from Donn. When it comes to business, Vicki seems very confident - perhaps overconfident. But in relationships (romantic, friendships, and business) Vicki comes across to me as desparate for acceptance from other people. She's never figured out how to like herself standing on her own. She's even willing to sacrifice her relationships with her children in favor of this man who is guilty of many things that she's claimed to be so against and above in the past. How does a woman go from having her entire life revolve around her children (she's said a key reason she fell in love with Donn was the way he accepted her kids as his own) to sacrificing her bond with her own children for a man that has admitted to failing to take care of his own? That's why I think that she'd ignore her own value system and ignore and overlook A LOT of warning signs about Brooks. If she gets rid of him, she risks being alone, and risks having to admit that throwing away her marriage was not a good idea. Further, she'd compare herself to someone like Tamara who divorced Simon, and wound up happily ever after with the next man she was with, and she'd have to admit the same didn't work for her. Many women would experience that and write it off saying the same path isn't for everyone. For Vicki, I think it would be admitting a shortcoming that she's not willing to own up to.

IMHO Vicky's putting Brooks ahead of her children smack of a FU to Briana for her eloping. Here is a news flash for you Vicky...if the person you are dating is being investigated by ABC News & 20/20...maybe it is time to rethink that relationship. Sadly I doubt Vicky will see this until she is in divorce court yet again & Brooks is getting 1/2 of everything Donn didn't get.
    Prism and MsDiva2007 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I agree Snow Bunny. I'll also add that sadly I don't think it will EVER occur to Vicki that the reason Brianna chose to elope was that doing so was far more desirable to her than putting up with the nightmare that would have been Vicki as mother of the bride. Vicki did that to herself - Brianna didn't do it to her. There are consequences to being as overbearing and controlling as Vicki is
    Prism and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some women will do ANYTHING to have a man in their lives. It's all about that "nesting" crap. Fortunately, I'm not a bird!
    AcookerTV and sparklete like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread