+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2499Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

"cyst and decease"

Ok, that's a laugh from every angle. Did Tamra really say that?
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Oh, gawd, Bravo really notched up the crazy. Jeanna and Kara were introduced to Heather and Terry when they came into the party. Duhhhh..... so Heather invited them to her name change party when she'd never even met them before? As if they're friends? Or does Heather have so few friends she needs to stock up on shirttail invitees?

Jeanna and Tamra holding hands!! Geezu, that's too much, Bravo.

Totally scripted trash, but kept me laughing all the way through. That's my excuse for watching the brainless blunderings.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

COAT-- Perhaps he told the store he got it from it would be on tv

BOW--On Andy 80% of the viewers sided with Heather on the bow issue. They really did not like her. She was only there because of the show. So they were outing her. If someone really broke something or disrespected your property you would ask them to leave. And you would not ask them back. People with sugar issues carry candy. She was just drunk and wanted to know how the fondant tasted.

Next week--Brook is not Tamara's business. WhenTamara takes care of her business she should talk of others. I guess people do that as a distraction.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I have never given anyone a fur coat, but usually when I give a gift I take the tags off and I have never felt obligated to provide the receipt or any sort of paperwork.
    So what, if that's what you do? We aren't talking about a t-shirt, we're talking about a fur coat. And if you are giving someone a gift like a fur coat or anything deemed as valuable, there should be paperwork supporting the type fur, etc. And that paperwork should go to the new owner for safekeeping.

Or would you buy someone a diamond ring and just throw away the color/clarity/cut certification card?
    Last edited by miadora; 06-20-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Or did Brooks buy that with their joint account? It probably fell off a truck - if he can't afford dental care he can't afford a fur coat. Unless it was fake.

Even ruder is Alexis showing up with an uninvited guest who looks like a hooker. And then touching the $500 cake. Oh boy...

Also I thought Kara looked beautiful.
    jucamer likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Am I correct when I heard that Vicky paid for Brooks's teeth???????
    She denies it, but she lies so much, so who knows? She claims they accept each other for who they are, but yet she is changing everything about him, his clothes, teeth, and who knows what else. She is so fake, I can't stand her. The "christian" she pretends to be.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    "cyst and decease"

Yep! The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6 - Tamra is About to Blow Up on Jeana - Video - Bravo TV Official Site FF through all the gibberish (and Skeletor Peggy) to about 2:08. If her lawyer really wrote a "cyst and deceased" letter, he may be practicing medicine without a license.

What's curious about the whole Jeana/Kara presence was that she (according to a VO, I think) was a "guest" of Gretchen and Slade, but we haven't seen Gretchen or Slade even mention Jeana the whole season and they didn't even interact in the episode. Bravo needs to drop the pretense of a "naming party" and just cop to the fact that this is the wrap party. We ALL know that. We're not stupid and we've all been watching reality TV for (at least for me) far too long. I was there for The Real World, season 1, which was 20 years ago.

I've been pondering on the whole mink coat thing. Brooks is a good-ole-boy from just a mere 150 miles to the direct east of me. It doesn't get cold enough on our 3rd coast ever for a fur. My mother has a fur coat from back in the days we lived in NJ and she hasn't broken it out once in 30+ years. I can't imagine that the OC gets much cooler than we do. It HAD to be a producer thing, given Alexis' fur vests, and that weird fur/feathers robe/coat/whathaveyou thing Gretchen was wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora View Post
    So what, if that's what you do? We aren't talking about a t-shirt, we're talking about a fur coat. And if you are giving someone a gift like a fur coat or anything deemed as valuable, there should be paperwork supporting the type fur, etc. And that paperwork should go to the new owner for safekeeping.

Or would you buy someone a diamond ring and just throw away the color/clarity/cut certification card?
    That is true. Finer items like diamonds, jewelry, furs, some art and other items like that are more considered as investment pieces. Yes, they can be appreciated and enjoyed but, for the most part, they're seen as sometime to buy then sell at a much higher price. And, typically, they're not given to just any old friend or girlfriend unless the giver is rich enough not to give a hoot. Nah, even if Brooks did buy it it's probably real fur all right... plain old fine acryllic or dyed raccoon fur or some other cheap roadkill. What... $150 tops? He probably put it on his Sears card and will deadbeat the charge card!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    "cyst and decease"

ROTFL

You know you're wrong for saying that! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    If Heather were truly as classy a lady as she says she is, she would have not have been so rude and hateful when Sarah ate part of the bow. Any good hostess would have simply been concerned about Sarah and her sugar issue. It obviously wasn't a real medical problem (or was it?) but once Sarah put that out there, any negative response by Heather made her look like a classless loon. A simple, I'm so sorry can I get you anything to eat? And LEAVE IT AT THAT. Don't involve all the other housewives in such a stupid stunt-it makes you look like a bully. Not a classy hostess.
    I think that Heather was in the right when she got upset about the cake. It's the same if she went up to a wedding cake and took off a piece before the cutting. Her behavior is like school on summer break... NO CLASS! Since Heather is familiar about the type of person Sarah is, she knew that she did it purposefully with evil intent. And face it, Sarah's sugar lie was bigger than that cake! Puh-leeze! If it were me, she would've found herself on the other side of my front door looking stupid!

+ Reply to Thread