+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Oh my yes, like Priscilla Presley...sad I'm all about growing old gracefully....but I wouldn't mind a little lipo...lol
    If I could do that fat burning laser in the privacy of my own home without tremendous cost maybe I would consider doing it. They need rent a laser. But I am perfectly content being covered up.
    You can do it!

FORT Fanatic

Tonight during the personal interviews, Gretchen had a teal/green blouse on with a keyhole cutout. It's obvious from the keyhole, she's had implants. She keeps denying it and says it's a push up bra. But there is no push up bra that works with that blouse. It looks like she had them done between last season and this one. I don't care if anyone has work done, but at least own up to it.

Victoria's Secret does make bras that do give you boobs. I had a partial mastectomy yet you would never know sice all I wear are VS bras.

Is it only me but what is up with Vicky's face? I don't like to be unkind about anyone's facial features but dang....I fell asleep during the late running of it so clue me in on what happened. I had to watch DWTS! Yea DD!
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 05-23-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Victoria's Secret does make bras that do give you boobs. I had a partial mastectomy yet you would never know sice all I wear are VS bras.

Is it only me but what is up with Vicky's face? I don't like to be unkind about anyone's facial features but dang....I fell asleep during the late running of it so clue me in on what happened. I had to watch DWTS! Yea DD!
    IKR and her tongue slivers out. I am not looking for things that I think are odd, I just notice them and wonder.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

And I love it how Vicki tries to pretend that he had nothing to do with her breakup with Donn. Most of us still remember how he popped out of the water in that Mexican trip she and Tamra took long ago. The only reason he happened to be there was because Vicki and him already had something going on and that was definitely before she started whining about Donn and the marriage.
    Now I think Bravo should have had that scene with him showing up in the pool, accompanied by the theme music from "Jaws!" Very fitting, indeed.
    Wow! Good eye Dragonlady! I clearly remember the scene in the pool in Mexico but had no idea it was creepy Brooks! Thanks for that little insight!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!! "Costa Rico is in Mexico." LOLOLOLOLOL!! Alexsis is as ignorant as she is delusional. My DIL's sister is ultra religious and we all know her husband is not really religious, but pretends to her that he is because he keeps control over her every move by reminding her that the man is the boss. I really think Alexsis' husband is playing the same game. She is definately too dumb to realize that and it's amusing to see how he plays the 'God card' to control her.
    Last edited by Punkin; 05-23-2012 at 03:10 PM.

WISDOM INC - RIDGELAND

When daughter Brianna told Icky she knows a little something about Crooks, she prolly knows he is a brokendown loser. Bizfind says his company sales are very little, certainly not enough to provide him a living wage. His Wisdom, Inc., if it's active at all, is/was involved in investments and insurance. Yah, I know, Bizfind is not necessarily accurate, but if he actually was doing business the estimate would be a tad higher, no?

Crooks is after one thing, a sugar mama; and he found a needy one in the Ickster.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

The quote of the episode "Costa Rica is in Mexico", literally made me cackle

FORT Fogey

Maybe it's been asked before and I missed it since I really haven't tuned into the OC or NJ franchises much in the last year or two, but coming back to them, I just have to ask....between Alexis and Teresa, whose bulb burns brighter?

Call call either way. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Maybe it's been asked before and I missed it since I really haven't tuned into the OC or NJ franchises much in the last year or two, but coming back to them, I just have to ask....between Alexis and Teresa, whose bulb burns brighter?

Call call either way. Yikes.
    Alsexis has an IQ - if that's still measured - probably hovering around dull normal. She's in her forties and still thinks Costa Rica is in Mexico for the luvagawd!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Alsexis has an IQ - if that's still measured - probably hovering around dull normal. She's in her forties and still thinks Costa Rica is in Mexico for the luvagawd!

I have not seen this week's epi. I will tonight.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread