+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I didn't know if it had previously been reported here - but the latest story I have heard is that Brianna is pregnant. Anyone else hear this?
    Yes, RadarOnline is reporting they were married in Vegas in October and she is 4 months pregnant now.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yes, RadarOnline is reporting they were married in Vegas in October and she is 4 months pregnant now.

OH YES....Granny Victory!!!! Congrats to Briana & Ryan!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Vicki is so selfish, everything is all about her. She makes me embarrassed for her, if you know what I mean. I feel embarrassed just hearing the things she says and watching her expressions. She humiliates herself all the time. About her face, though....does anybody know what she used to look like, assuming she has had work? Because she has the strangest nose/face. Very piggish looking, one wonders what it was like before any surgery she might have had. I apologize to her if she's not had any work.
    I think she's had lots of work, but maybe is afraid to work on the snout; ugly is a bad problem in her world. Anyone notice the close up of Icky, having a tear drenched pity party when Brooks brought her coffee at work, her face is a mass of strange lumps. What's that about? With talented plastic surgeons at her doorstep, seems there'd be no reason to let those lumps remain- very ugly.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's why I think she has not had "work" done.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That's why I think she has not had "work" done.
    Does that mean that her strange turned up nose, with nostrils showing, is her own??? Yikes. That is one crazy nose and calls for plastic surgery, along w/the weird lumps.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't begin to imagine WHO would pay for something like that. Who would go to the surgeon and say "Give me a 'Miss Piggy", with a long, deep snot gutter!"????

Looks like an "accident of birth parents", to me!
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No one would ask for that face - she may be afraid of nose work, for fear it would go wrong, like BH Taylor's failed lip job. I've noticed several of the RH women have lumpy faces; Ick's is the worst, Wretchen not far behind, lots of bumpy lumps. Wonder if it's migrating botox from forehead or injections around the mouth?

The lumps are visible on these women only when seeing close-ups of them crying; usually makeup covers it quite well.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't begin to imagine WHO would pay for something like that.
    I see a lot of people (usually celebs) who end up w/the strangest looking faces after plastic surgery, like that Jocelyn Wildenstein, who supposedly spent $2million pounds (read this at Mail Online so don't know how much that is in dollars) and Carla Bruni (formerly France's first lady), who was once gorgeous but not anymore.
    I don't think they ask for these looks but sometimes weird is what they get....unfortunately. Guess it's a gamble people take.

Whatever Plastic surgeon these ladies are using he has a sick sense of humour. Its like he is making his own breed of thundercats, because they all have that same sick demented look.

I think Gretchen and Slade truly love each other. I think Gretchen knows the pitfalls of men like Slade. Slade is a moocher and he will mooch until he can't mooch no more. He doesn't want to work because they will attach his wages for back child support or put him in jail. Gretchen is smart not to get mixed up in that mess.

Alexis. Happy Bday I almost died giving birthday to you. smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I see a lot of people (usually celebs) who end up w/the strangest looking faces after plastic surgery, like that Jocelyn Wildenstein, who supposedly spent $2million pounds (read this at Mail Online so don't know how much that is in dollars) and Carla Bruni (formerly France's first lady), who was once gorgeous but not anymore. I don't think they ask for these looks but sometimes weird is what they get....unfortunately. Guess it's a gamble people take.
    Wait til you see Kris Jenner's lips in tonights episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians!!!

+ Reply to Thread