+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2612Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I just saw this photo and had to add a link to it here. I found this picture (not the article/recap) to be just the saddest and most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time.
    I don't need to say anything more...the picture tells the real story. (I'm not referring to the article but I don't know how to post an image here)
    'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Pretty, Petty Princesses

Eddie does look frazzled...not all groomed for the cameras. Inner conflict on to marry or not to marry OR something far more seedy.

Vicky is an interesting study. She trusts deadbeat dad but hates Slade for it.

I think it is ok to buy cubic zirconia. But why take people that do not buy cubic zirconia to shop. I sm not sure why Gretchen stays with him.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Loved how Briana stood up to Victory!! Briana has finally put on her big-girl panties where her mother is concerned!!! From dealing with my own mother, I know that that is a rough day for a mother! You usually feel much better when you come out of it, though. That's the day when a daughter sees herself, finally, as an adult. And Bri wasn't inappropriate, at all. Victory was in shock!!! (Where's my 'electric eel' smilie?! )
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't care how fancy a bathroom is, I don't want to sit and chat in there. Good thing she didn't offer refreshments! Yuck.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Eddie does look frazzled...not all groomed for the cameras. Inner conflict on to marry or not to marry OR something far more seedy.

Vicky is an interesting study. She trusts deadbeat dad but hates Slade for it.

I think it is ok to buy cubic zirconia. But why take people that do not buy cubic zirconia to shop. I sm not sure why Gretchen stays with him.
    Did you check out how the jeweler's affect, especially when Slade made a bad joke about obtaining the ring illegally? Why did he even go to such a ritsy jewelry store in the first place? Maybe he was hoping Heather would help him out.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's exactly what I thought!!

With his financial issues, I don't think anyone should hitch their wagon to Slade's "star". It just doesn't seem to bode well for any woman legally connected to him. And Gretchen knows this.....just keep it all separate, Girl! That facts of life and money are what they are, and should not be ignored! You can love him from afar, but you don't have to get in his pocket, or let him in yours!

"You can do bad all by yourself."
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gretchen needs to pay attention to the red flags with Slade. They are a wavin! Believe me, I know this from experience. I honestly don't see why she continues to see him. It's kinda pointless.... I see his days as being numbered.

Saw some great pics of Briana's "wedding" on Realtytea. Briana looks beautiful and I MISS DONN!! Vicki should have chosen a different dress. Looks like she's trying to upstage the bride.... but then again, It's all about Vicki.

Screaming Hag.JPG

I'm trying to upload a picture of the screaming hag -- pardon me if this doesn't work. Hope it does.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

That worked, but made the picture tiny. On Foxfire, Control/+ enlarges fairly well.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Gad, these women are something else! The only one I can almost stand is the new one, the brunette, and sometimes I'm not sure about her.

Vicki is so selfish, everything is all about her. She makes me embarrassed for her, if you know what I mean. I feel embarrassed just hearing the things she says and watching her expressions. She humiliates herself all the time. About her face, though....does anybody know what she used to look like, assuming she has had work? Because she has the strangest nose/face. Very piggish looking, one wonders what it was like before any surgery she might have had. I apologize to her if she's not had any work.

Gretchen is smart to not want to marry Slade. I don't think she lost her voice from yelling before her performance in Vegas, I think she freaked herself out. If you notice, she did fine with the introduction part at the beginning of the performance and her voice rang out loud and clear. I just think she freaked herself out. She didn't sound very good and probably should take some voice before continuing with something along those lines. Sometimes I think she's bearable but she goes and does something kind of mean when I do.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why these women are willing to embarrass themselves on tv the way they do. Vicki was over the top totally when it came to introducing that strange guy she dates to her kids. It was painful to watch.

+ Reply to Thread