+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Show of hands...how many people here would LOVE to hear Vicky being called Granny next season!!!! Having baby poop, pee, & throw-up all over her brand new designer dress...you know the one where she hides the price tag so she could return it?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Show of hands...how many people here would LOVE to hear Vicky being called Granny next season!!!!
    Got my vote!
    One of the very best things that happened to me was becoming a Grandma and I wear that label proudly. Always will.
    mom2, Imperfect1 and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Why oh why did Vicky not understand that introducing Brianna & Michael to Brooks on a night that should have been 100% all about Brianna & her new hubby??? I didn't think she could be that self centered & selfish. Oh wait...we are talking Vicky.
    Even her toast was self-centered! It was all about how Breanna's marriage changed her life. Unbelievable.
    Lizard, Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm not sure how it works in California, but does she take on all of his debt, or ONLY the debt that is incurred after she marries him? I would think it would be the latter, but different states do different things. I'm not a huge fan of marriage anyway, but I really don't think it would be a good idea for her to marry him. He has shown his character with his past financial decisions.....why take on something/somebody you know doesn't decide well. I have always been a fan of looking at a potential spouse's credit report before you make a decision to marry! They get to look at yours, too! Just because they have told you SOME things, don't mean that they have told you EVERYTHING!! You need to make your decision from a postition of knowledge....not just what you think is LUV! To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!
    She has been married before. So she knows to be leery. I believe your individual debts are separate as long as you are not cosigning. But individual debts unpaid can be filed against joint real property. In community property states the appreciation in assets during the marriage is community.

It is hard for people who are in it for the first time to say no. No one wants to be judgemental or hurt someone else's feelings......Good to just be friends for a while. So many things to find out.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm not sure how it works in California, but does she take on all of his debt, or ONLY the debt that is incurred after she marries him? I would think it would be the latter, but different states do different things. I'm not a huge fan of marriage anyway, but I really don't think it would be a good idea for her to marry him. He has shown his character with his past financial decisions.....why take on something/somebody you know doesn't decide well. I have always been a fan of looking at a potential spouse's credit report before you make a decision to marry! They get to look at yours, too! Just because they have told you SOME things, don't mean that they have told you EVERYTHING!! You need to make your decision from a postition of knowledge....not just what you think is LUV! To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!
    You're right, Shay. Fortunately for couples who marry in California, a new spouse only takes on the other spouse's debt that was incurred AFTER the marriage. Any previous debt that the other spouse had before the marriage belongs to that spouse alone.

And I think you're also right about having to educate yourself about who you're marrying!!!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 05-12-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Looks like Vickie's kids are no fools.
    Thus women all looked nice...liked sewing their dress choices
    You can do it!

WORDsubstitute on my kindle is horrible.

The women all looked nice...liked seeing their dress choices
    You can do it!

Why did Brianna & Tamra wear the same dress?
    Couldn't Bravo have had them change the dresses at time of filming?

The more I see of Brooks, the more I get creeped out by him! He's even surpassing Eddie in that dept. and I didn't think that was possible.
    Coco46 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

norealityhere, ain't that the TRUTH! I, too, thought Eddie-Lizard was #1 Creep but Brooks is catching up very quickly.
    The dumbest stuff comes out of his mouth, while he thinks he's saying very profound bits of wisdom. Everyone's face shows this confused look after he speaks.
    Including mine!

I'm always suspicious of people who speak in pronouncements. He's so busy trying to impress he doesn't just relax and listen.

+ Reply to Thread