+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1465Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Icky makes me more and more angry. She is so selfish. If everything is not about her then it does not matter to her.

Next weeks previews.......dying to find out what Brianna knows that Icky doesn't about Brooks!!!!!!!

The ladies all looked lovely tonight BUT Tamra called it, Alexis did look like a 'drag queen'!

Oh no, Tamra is confiding in Retch and not Icky about her new 'gym' yet she and Icky are now in the Wine business! Interesting!

How can Tamra be a 34D??? She is so tiny!!!

I really like Heather allot .... "shut the front door" .... hahaha.

So Slade wants to marry Retch yet she is not so sure. Boring.

I loved this epi because we saw under 10 minutes of Alexis!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fashionably late.....give me a break.

Did Brianna and Tamra have the same dress on? Uncomfortable especially with under 25 people at the event. BTW, I loved that red dress!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

*****warning if you watch GH, beware Alexis will be on it tomorrow.***** I will have my hands on the clicker to fast forward,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I cannot believe that Vicky actually said, when talking about how rude her 25 year old daughter was to make her own decision about her own life "It's not all about them" shut the front door, Vicky
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Imperfect1 like this.

Actually, the reasoning behind Brianna's quick wedding is really so crazy. For goodness sakes, she's married to a soldier who has been deployed to the Middle East. They're both feeling QUITE lucky that he came back alive! Not to possibly take the romance out of it, but he wants to obviously take care of her. If they were married she would take on benefits that come with being a military widow.

Just because they were on again and off again for, what, five years doesn't mean their relationship was "rocky". We don't know why it was on and off. Maybe it was because he's in the military and she's in school? The distance when he left? Maybe they really weren't "off"? We don't know. Heck, it's better than Vicky's track record! Vic, and none of the other ladies, really can't dictate on what makes a successful marriage. Well, maybe Heather can, but she's prudent enough not to go there anyway, thankyouverymuch!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Gretchen is smart for not wanting to marry Slade. COMMUNITY PROPERTY! Her father also nixed the idea. Good man!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm not sure how it works in California, but does she take on all of his debt, or ONLY the debt that is incurred after she marries him? I would think it would be the latter, but different states do different things. I'm not a huge fan of marriage anyway, but I really don't think it would be a good idea for her to marry him. He has shown his character with his past financial decisions.....why take on something/somebody you know doesn't decide well. I have always been a fan of looking at a potential spouse's credit report before you make a decision to marry! They get to look at yours, too! Just because they have told you SOME things, don't mean that they have told you EVERYTHING!! You need to make your decision from a postition of knowledge....not just what you think is LUV! To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, I'm being petty but has anyone noticed that Vicki has no upper lip but she seems to be constantly biting "at" it? She is really not very attractive inside or out.
    bee stung lips and Prism like this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Why oh why did Vicky not understand that introducing Brianna & Michael to Brooks on a night that should have been 100% all about Brianna & her new hubby??? I didn't think she could be that self centered & selfish. Oh wait...we are talking Vicky.

Get this is your thick overly boxoted mind your adult children do not want/need a relationship with your new boyfriend. I am sire they can manager to be cordial for a few hours during the holidays.

Vicky should have had a congratulatory toast to Brianna & introduced her new hubby & just enjoyed the celebration.. Brooks should NOT have been at that party; Donn should have. Vicky this is WHY they went to Vegas to get married. You would have made her wedding all about you & Brooks probably to the point of insisting Brooks walk her down the aisle.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Just saw Alexis be a newsperson on General Hospital. She did s good job.
    You can do it!

I am just watching the beginning of this week's show; guessed I missed this part yesterday. Am I getting this right, Vicky is upset that Brianna married a guy Vicky didn't know well but it is Ok for Vicky to allow Brooks what appears unlimited access to her life. Isn't that a bit of a double standard Victory??? "Brianna didn't allow ME to plan HER wedding"???? Get off your high horse Vicky. Brianna is a grown woman who married the man she chose to fall in love with not the man YOU would have chosen for her.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread