+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 326 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1913Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4046529;
    Must give Jeana Keough credit for bringing in some dough.....but is her home really considered to be an "Estate"?

Real Housewives home open for weddings | merriss, estate, weddings - News - The Orange County Register
    I know!!!! It's just a big tract house! I would hate to be one of her (very close) neighbors! Can you imagine what it would be like to live on a street where someone is pimping out their home to weddings! I can't even believe that they could get a permit to have weddings there. It's a gated community and everyone that lives there wants to keep the outside world OUT! She's going to have a lot of angry neighbors if this turns into a regular gig! I wouldn't be surprised if the homeowner's association pulls the plug on this "business" pronto!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4050437;
    I know!!!! It's just a big tract house! I would hate to be one of her (very close) neighbors! Can you imagine what it would be like to live on a street where someone is pimping out their home to weddings! I can't even believe that they could get a permit to have weddings there. It's a gated community and everyone that lives there wants to keep the outside world OUT! She's going to have a lot of angry neighbors if this turns into a regular gig! I wouldn't be surprised if the homeowner's association pulls the plug on this "business" pronto!
    And besides, this would technically be considered a business, and the area might not even be zoned for doing business in the home. . . (or even if that's not a problem, the CC+Rs of the Coto condo association might not allow it).

FORT Fan

Alexis and her husband's home went into foreclosure. The house was supposed to be auctioned this week, but they paid money at the last minute to stop it.

www.fansofrealitytv.com

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;4050537;
    Alexis and her husband's home went into foreclosure. The house was supposed to be auctioned this week, but they paid money at the last minute to stop it.

www.fansofrealitytv.com
    Didn't Jim buy Alexis some gawdy looking necklace, prance around 2 - not 1 - but 2 nannies and everything in between.

In terms of Housewives showing all of America the lives we should all be envying - well, looks like another one bit the dust. Man, these people are falling like flies - almost all of them! I think I'll take up watching sports or something that's real. It's getting to where its predictable.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;4050537;

www.fansofrealitytv.com

LMAO I can't stand those two phonies!!! They BOTH make my skin crawl....

"Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4054067;
    I still stare in wonder at people like Lauri here in this video. She, Danielle (RHNJ), Alexis (RHOC) and Kelly (RHNY) all look like female impersonators to me, who've had extensive plastic surgery, including an Adam's Apple-ectomy? They're all so tall, so broad shouldered with perfect hair and makeup. I just don't know anyone who looks like they do and I live in Southern California with all the weirdos!!
    I should probably throw in Wendy Williams altho not a housewife.

FORT Fogey

They hav made up hair but it's far from perfect. Their make up is all concealing but it too is far from perfection. Unless you measure perfection with a dye bottle and a trowel.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4054067;
    Maybe she should be on Carbon Dated, not Carbonated, cause I think her face is troweled on like someone just said, and she's trying to look half her real age.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Honestly, in the harsh glare of the camera, I didn't think she looked that horrible.

+ Reply to Thread