+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2612Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants View Post
    The wine thing is Wines by Wives, or something like that. It's a wine club that sends you wines that she & Vicki pick each month (or whatever). I missed Dr. Oz, but I thought the previews made it seem like it was just a scare..
    I just did a google search and found this article. She said she had a health scare and that the cervical cancer was removed. I guess she's doing well

Tamra Barney Reveals She Had Cervical Cancer - Health, The Real Housewives of Orange County, Dr. Oz : People.com

Warning: I'm going to be really catty here about Tamra.
    I've known women, myself included, that had a pap test and the results were not that good...Had to have another one and those results determined there were some pre-cancerous cells that needed to be removed...by cauterization. And I know that it is a common happening. I had the procedure, and if I remember it well, it wasn't more than uncomfortable during the procedure but was more painful afterwards.
    Now some women act and treat it as something that happened and they needed medical intervention and that's the end of that.

I've also known women who use the cancer-card to get attention. They emphasize the pre-cancerous cells and act like they were victims in order to get more attention and sympathy.
    From my understanding, it's not all that uncommon and with a simple procedure, completely rendered them healthy and not in any danger as long as they continue to get regular pap tests.

I think my belief about this has more to do with the type of person Tamra is
    Please understand that I'm not saying that all women just have an easily corrected problem. Some do have serious medical problems....Tamra??? nah, just another thing to get more attention. But then I could see a lot of these self centered Housewives doing the same....like Kim did earlier on at one reunion.
    Shame on me for thinking the worst but just explaining what I suspect.
    norealityhere likes this.

With her track record DL I can't blame you for being skeptical...

As much as I dislike Tamra I have a hard time believing she would stoop that low.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I totally agree.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw the Housewives on Dr. Oz the other day.
    I was actually real surprised that they did not fully admit all the surgeries that they had.
    Tamra did admit her nose job and the 3 boob jobs.
    Surprised that since she, herself, had a nose job, she would go on so much about Alexis having one. Pot, meet Kettle......

Both Tamra and Vicki had eye jobs done on their hiatus time.

I think all these women look better when they wear less make up.

Vicki will probably get taken to the cleaners by Brooks. She definitely has "daddy" issues as she indicated to Brooks during their meal.
    Brooks reminds me of a boyfriend I had many years ago. Same lines, same crap. I think I was punishing myself after breaking up with a really nice guy. Vicki needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
    Bunny555 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Vicki needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
    I completely agree with your whole post but when someone is as needy as Vicki is, all the coffee in the world won't awake her up.
    norealityhere likes this.

i think her kids are close with donn, or at least breanna is . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Vicki's kids are worried about her for a reason. They were never that close with Donn but seeing who she replaced him with has, I think, opened their eyes. I do not trust this guy at all. For someone like Vicki who would not lend her neighbor/friend Jeana a short term loan yet reveals her assets to someone like Brooks.....FOOL!

[QUOTE=norealityhere;4462504]I saw the Housewives on Dr. Oz the other day.
    I was actually real surprised that they did not fully admit all the surgeries that they had.
    Tamra did admit her nose job and the 3 boob jobs.
    Surprised that since she, herself, had a nose job, she would go on so much about Alexis having one. Pot, meet Kettle......

Both Tamra and Vicki had eye jobs done on their hiatus time.

I think all these women look better when they wear less make up.

Vicki will probably get taken to the cleaners by Brooks. She definitely has "daddy" issues as she indicated to Brooks during their meal.
    Brooks reminds me of a boyfriend I had many years ago. Same lines, same crap. I think I was punishing myself after breaking up with a really nice guy. Vicki needs to wake up and smell the coffee.[/
    QUOTE]

Earlier in the season they did show Gretchen w/o makeup and she looked 100% better that way.

As far as Vicki and this Brooks character...I really disliked how he was asking her about her finances re: her divorce and what I liked even less is that she felt obligated to share that info with him. His inquisition made him look like a money hungry giggalo. What's it his business? She's a sitting duck to be taken advantage of....he is soooo over the top and she doesn't see it because she is so desperate. Funny how she made the big issue about public displays of affection when they were eating dinner but then at the bowling alley she was hugging on him and kissing him in public. What's up with that? And did you see when she fell down bowling, the first person to run and help her up was Slade? Where was loverboy Brooks?

Watched last night's "glamping" trip. What a joke! Alexis needs to just keep her mouth shut and quit talking all together. I love how Heather puts her on the spot and doesn't take her BS.

It seems that Brianna has some issues with Brookes as well. The previews from next week indicate that others are beginning to be concerned about him too.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread