+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2099Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Something like, "Without 'U' (You) there is no 'US',"...and idiot-brain did not get it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Something like, "Without 'U' (You) there is no 'US',"...and idiot-brain did not get it.
    I know she was rolling her eyes trying to figure what he said. I did understand it but thought it was dumb. Leave that stuff to 'motivational speakers'!
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    KAREN

Or the church people! ("What is missing from ch--ch? UR!) Lame!

It's scary how easily appeased Victory is by the schmalzy(sp?) things like daily Hallmark cards, little trite phrases. Has this man brought anything of substance to the table yet??? She must really be in "starvation mode".
    Prism and Dragonlady like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Or the church people! ("What is missing from ch--ch? UR!) Lame!

It's scary how easily appeased Victory is by the schmalzy(sp?) things like daily Hallmark cards, little trite phrases. Has this man brought anything of substance to the table yet??? She must really be in "starvation mode".
    If I could quadruple "like" this post, I'd do it right now !!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

So when Vicki winds up broke because Brooks has ripped her off we can all say "We told you so" You should never give all your financial info to anyone other than your spouse. I have been with MrDivalover for 10 yrs and he can't tell you how much money I have and he never will be until he puts a ring on it and maybe not then,lol
    kattatude and norealityhere like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Poor ol' Vicki...hasn't a clue about Mr. Smooth (not) Brooks. She's so desperate to be loved..by anybody, it's pathetic. I actually find myself feeling sorry for her.
    Brooks is a scammer and knows exactly what he's doing...He's pegged Vicki perfectly...although he's so lousy at it but people blinded by neediness can't see it.
    How can she be such a good business woman and not get the "without U, there's no US" cheesy remark, card or whatever?

Gretchen's excuse about screaming at Vicki...how many weeks ago??...was also so transparent. Sure, that's why you can't sing!!
    I do applaud Tamra for removing the implants...she seems to be doing it for the right reasons. I really hope she has grown enough to be doing it for those reasons. But with Tamra, you never know what's going on in that pea-brain.
    Speaking of pea-brains.....Alexis is dumber than a rock and her husband knows it. Wonder what will happen now with her supposedly new found insights on what she wants to be when she grows up.
    Bunny555 likes this.

I actually saw most of this episode; don't know why but I did.

Brooks was actually salavating when he was listening to Vicky's assets. If she lost over $1million on a house in just a few years I would wager to say she is underwater with that house & it will be a short sale. She is keeping the hpuse she is currently living in for now I am assuming as long as she can afford it. Maybe my hearing along with my vision is shot but I could have swore that Brooks said "you can't have lust without 'us' " then I threw-up in my mouth a bit. I don't think Vicky is over Donn at all.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think it will be Donn who will sav Victory from Brooks! Sometimes we don't realize what we have until we lose it. I think Donn will see "Shady Shelton" for exactly who he is!
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I actually saw most of this episode; don't know why but I did.

Brooks was actually salavating when he was listening to Vicky's assets. If she lost over $1million on a house in just a few years I would wager to say she is underwater with that house & it will be a short sale. She is keeping the hpuse she is currently living in for now I am assuming as long as she can afford it. Maybe my hearing along with my vision is shot but I could have swore that Brooks said "you can't have lust without 'us' " then I threw-up in my mouth a bit. I don't think Vicky is over Donn at all.
    OH.DEAR.LORD. Is that what he said .. I am throwing up now. The guy is a creep and Icky goes and gives him all her personal info including passwords etc. Do we know anything about this dude other than he went to jail
    for not paying child support? I mean what does HE DO? He just wants to be on TV. Period.

Open letter to Brooks "Dear Brooks, none of us watching RHWOC is picking up what you are putting down another words get to steppin'. As we are all on to you."
    KAREN

FORT Regular

Where to start:

I guess with the one I detest most: Alex-ass. She is so friggin dumb...my pet rock has more brains and personality than she does, and it hasn't been out of it's box since the 80's. All her nonsensical bragging about how she is a natural in front of the cameras.....a natural idiot! She couldn't stop talking about non- sense long enough to let her guest/expert's get a word in. Then there is the scene with Jimbo, and all the talk about her career, and how sucessful and busy she is. What happened to Jim being her "king", he's the "head of the household" and she's the "submissive wife", her primary duty was as wife and mother, all that blah, blah, blah she's thrown at us for years....?? I guess that was before all her new found "fame" went to her head, that vast, empty wasteland that it is. I cannot stomach this woman. What a worthless waste of airtime. I think she is damn lucky to have Jimbo, even if he is a neanderthal.

And Vicki- Not just bragging to Brooks about all her financial possessions, but telling the whole world her personal business...retarded! Whatever respect I had for you as a business woman (certainly none from me as a Mother) just left the building. You could see Brooks was counting all the ways to get his hands on it, and she sat there helping him make his list. He then feed her Sh#t-tank with more crap, telling her what a "smart" woman she is.....and she bought that load too. Her sh#tter must be OVER-flowing by now! Where's Randy Quaid when you need him?

Ugg, those two women make me want to barf... but I don't want to lose all the good wine it takes to watch this show now. Okay, rant over..... I feel better.
    Prism likes this.

+ Reply to Thread