+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

According to Gretchen, Sarah is her friend. According to Jenna on WWHL, Sarah went to one RH event with Shane. And according to everyone at Bowling Nigh (perhaps even Gretchen & Slade) Sarah was either drunk & disoriented or just plain crazy. For me, she was a copy of Camille's friend on BH--DeeDee. But both Vic & Gretch handled the situation better than the ladies of BH.

I simply think Bravo doesn't need to devote any more time to this satellite FOH. She's just not that interesting.

Ok this show was one huge TRAINWRECK!

Open letter to Alexis......"Dear Alexis, every thing Jim said tonight to you is why no one on this planet can stand him. If you are going to do any praying, Alexis, pray that you and your kiddos can escape from this JERK! And quickly!"

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    According to Gretchen, Sarah is her friend. According to Jenna on WWHL, Sarah went to one RH event with Shane. And according to everyone at Bowling Nigh (perhaps even Gretchen & Slade) Sarah was either drunk & disoriented or just plain crazy. For me, she was a copy of Camille's friend on BH--DeeDee. But both Vic & Gretch handled the situation better than the ladies of BH.

I simply think Bravo doesn't need to devote any more time to this satellite FOH. She's just not that interesting.
    The only reason Gretch handled it better than at the Bunco party is because she was not talking due to her upcoming singing event.......which by previews looks like another trainwreck. I think she needs to move on from Slade.

"Sarah......please don't make anymore appearances on RHWOC".

Heather, who I like so much handled Sarah and the whole incident well. And Sarah did say "we need to talk" and with attitude.
    KAREN

Vicki needs to dump Brooks and dump him now! Did you see how his eyes lit up when she was talking about her assests. I think he's nothing but a con man. I'm sure the truth will come out eventually.

Who is this Sarah chick? Jesus, she was a trainwreck all her own. I think Vicki handled that very well. (however this show does seem more scripted these days)

Alexis.... Get rid of Jim. The more I see them together the more it appears Alexis is very unhappy . I think she's spends alot of time pretending her marriage is something that's it not. It shows when their together. Did anyone else notice that when Jim said lets pray about it Alexis pratically rolled her eyes and said something like " yeah, pray". While I don't think Alexis is the brightest bulb, I think alot of it comes from her insecurities which is a result of her relationship with Jim.
    Prism and norealityhere like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My grandmother always told me to never talk about my money with ANYBODY. I just wanted to stuff a sock in Victory's mouth when she was going on and on about her financial issues....and he was drining it all up! I, too, think he's pretty transparent. She is setting herself up....and HE is setting himself up for access to her stuff!!! You can just see him making mental notes.
    Bunny555 and norealityhere like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brooks didn't even defend Vicki at the bowling rink.

Wow he just sat there and watched, while Donn would have said something and would have intervened.

Plus when Vicki fell who was there to help her up? Slade not Brooks who was no where to be found, and it wasn't like Slade was standing next to her, he was over there by Gretchen when he went to help her up.

Where was the tank filling man? Sitting down and watching it all go down (more than likely trying to get in with the rich doctor and wife) I bet they become good couple friends.

Brooks eyes just lit up when she said she had assets. Then his language was something like I want to seal this deal. Very transparent. She just drinks up lines because she has
    never heard them before. FOOL

I like that Tamara is going natural.

Gretchen's friend. Why are they subjecting id to that. Very sloppy casting
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    My grandmother always told me to never talk about my money with ANYBODY. I just wanted to stuff a sock in Victory's mouth when she was going on and on about her financial issues....and he was drining it all up! I, too, think he's pretty transparent. She is setting herself up....and HE is setting himself up for access to her stuff!!! You can just see him making mental notes.
    Bravo's showing Ick's not so savvy after all; maybe her success with insurance sales is sheer luck. She tried to show the cameras/viewers how open and straight they are with one another, spilled her guts and then some; and Ayers didn't bother concealing his avarice- his eyes kept popping open as she revealed more and more. Geez, she says he has full access to her money accounts, email, F/book, everything she has. Bet she doesn't have that kind of access to his stuff. I hope Donn gets his share of the marital property before Ayers takes it.
    Last edited by Prism; 04-11-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    Moontat likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Funny when Bravo showed the voice coach trying to get Wretchen to do just five notes - over and over - and she was off key every time. Then the coach said something like "you have to practice until it's perfect" as if practice could make a difference! Of course Wretch blames it on losing her voice; apparently she doesn't know that singing off key has nothing to do with losing her voice- not being able to carry a tune is what she's been doing all along.

Interesting Bravo showed Alexass saying how busy and brilliant she is, how she's a natural for her Fox gig. Then cut to her making an ass of herself, not able to remember her guest's names on stage; then she was so nervous she babbled incoherently, and forgot to ask questions of the guests. One of them didn't get in one word at all. The producer's assistant was shaking her head in agony. For sure Alexass no longer has that job!

The staged dinner with Frug telling Alexass she had to quit the Fox gig -- I think she was fired, didn't want to own up to it, and she and Frug decided to have Frug tell her on camera to quit. He did that in his normal malevolent manner, but it was practiced and scripted IMO.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

I also like Heather- she's as malevolent as Frug Bellnio, but she's the smartest HW in ages; I like smart, and she knows exactly who she is. She gets in horridly cutting digs, like saying she was sure these women know how to bowl but might not recognize good champagne. She gets away with this stuff- her best material goes right over their heads.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

What was that stupid stupid stupid thing Brooks said to Icky last night about "the U in us" he is an idiot.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread