+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2609Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

so vicki dislikes PDA but she has no issues with PDI-Public Displays of Ignorance. I mean is this the same woman who lets out a Pig like woot when she is "having fun"
    Bunny555 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Vicki is an idiot if she really believes those words and line, in any one else those are freaking red flags, neon red hazard lights and Robbie the Robot yelling Warning Warning,

She deserves what she get from him for being the black hole of an bottomless pit of need.
    Prism likes this.

Brooks always sounds like he is drunk and I don't think it is his southern drawl either. Can't stand the guy. Vicki deserves him, especially if she can't see that he is playing her. Agree with Gretchen on that. I'm glad that Briana is okay. Didn't know she had gotten married. Was that on one of the episodes and I missed it?
    miadora likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

First of all, YEAH for Brianna!!!! Fabulous news for sure!!! I do like Brianna and if she indeed is married; I hope she is happy!!!

Again, even with a MASK on Alexis, she does.not.shut.up. And she is upset Gretchen did not come see her Aleix is annoying and no one wants to be around Jim he is a jerk. So there.

Tamra crying at the signing of her divorce papers what's that all about? She wasn't crying when her and Eddie were all nekkid in the tub with a thousand candles around her while Bravo films her hmm.

Dan August clothier dude, his suits are lovely but sheesh get a makeover buddy your hair is gross.

I really like Heather and Terry.

Icky and Rooks oh bother they annoy me and that restaurant, my Lord, they picked the LOUDEST place in all of the OC to have dinner and discuss HER life AGAIN. Gag me. Icky is such a continuing drama queen.

That was sad for all of us that liked Donn when Bravo zoomed in on his 'sailor' cap (in the closet) that he wore allot on RHOC.
    Prism likes this.
    KAREN

I wish now they would have a "real ex-husbands" of Orange County" and have it star Donn. He is a saint for not getting tired of hearing about her and her love tank and her woohoos years ago
    Moontat likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

From the preview, it looks like Vicki gets into a fight with Freind of HW Sarah Winchester. Do we even know enough about Sarah to care? I only remember her popping up at Slade's stand-up and making some snarky remarks. She does blog on the Bravo site but they're never interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Another blah ep from the ladies of the OC. Tamara got her divorce finalized (with a particularly ass-hatty lawyer--tissues only, no beverages, and a load of smirk--we don't do that if we're proper), Slade, Gretchen, Tamara, Eddie, Heather and Terry got dirty and/or injured, and we "learned" (I need verification) that Slade was an Olympic level cyclist. The real stand-out scene for me was the Vicki/Brooks dinner. Just how many dirty martinis did the guy have? His glass was always full (I'm a bit of a continuity nut) and he had a full glass throughout the dinner. We veer from PDA to Daddy issues and he wants to knock the table over. I know drunken southern dudes...Brooks is in the bag 100%. I don't like to agree with any reality personality, but I think Tamara (of all people) is right--Brooks is playing Vicki.

OTOH, I am sincerely glad Brianna didn't have cancer (though we already knew that). Despite the mess that this show is and despite Brianna's weird hasty marriage (off-screen), I still like the young lady. Maybe things will work out for her.
    LOL - I couldn't come up with a word that covered the lawyer - ass-hatty is perfect! He prolly got paid in Bravo Bucks for doing Tamra's divorce... X minutes of face time getting aired and X seconds of his firm name panned as she walked into the building.

I could be wrong but I think Brooks has very little money, Ick's bucks look big, and he's living his version of the High Life while he hangs with her. When he insisted on her leaning across the table for a kissy-kiss PDA, he looked positively malevolent. The visual of him filling her love tank is beyond sick. There will come a day when Ick's been slapped around once too often, and she'll be poor little alone Icky, realizing she gave up a decent marriage for Bravo.

At the mud fest, I felt sorry for Tamra's boyfriend - it looks like he hurt his hand pretty bad, and was not even using that hand in the group hug. No one paid much attention to his injury, even when he was sitting at the table with an ice pack on it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I also noticed Brooks's demeanor when Victory wouldn't agree to leaning across the table to kiss her. This kind of thing is where women tend to go wrong early in a relationship, and the men start getting the uppper hand that can lead to ugliness. She should have stood her ground but, oh well......luck to her.

Now, this is kind of gross...but last night while watching that ridiculous Bravo party....I couldn't help but notice how long her "snot gutter" is (disgusting phrase I heard my tutees use; apparently it's a commonly used phrase, but it is quite an accurate description, I think ). I checked my own...not nearly as long! It really adds to her weird facial look.

MadHatter likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay she has that Grinch thing going with the bottom half of her face. Her profile is weird looking because her lips stick out and their very thin, it's almost like her face is sagging (Puddy Face)

I had to google ''snot gutter to find out what you were talking about.... apt description

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    From the preview, it looks like Vicki gets into a fight with Freind of HW Sarah Winchester. Do we even know enough about Sarah to care? I only remember her popping up at Slade's stand-up and making some snarky remarks. She does blog on the Bravo site but they're never interesting.
    From what I've heard, she either is or was in a relationship with Jeana's son Shane
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread