+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1915Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think Slade is a "girl" at heart. I can't imagine any man I know or my DH getting into the gossipy things he does. And he does seem to like not working and being a "kept" man. He even carries Gretchen's purse. I'd have to have passed out and been unconscious for my husband to carry my purse. Nor would I ask him to do this rather un-manly thing. For all I know, Slade may even dress up in Gretchen's clothes.....didn't he once put on her panties?? or am I just hoping that's so.
    I would call him a LAZY man.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Wonder who told icky to stop the "Whoo Hoo" mating call. Seems like it's been on the shelf awhile.
    Thank the heavens for that!!! Can I say a "whoo hoo" for whomever stopped it!!!!!!

Men gossip as much as women

Ant bites--Maybe the huge boobs gave Tamara security that he needed....look I am with a big boobed women. I think they made her look heavy,
    You can do it!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Wonder who told icky to stop the "Whoo Hoo" mating call. Seems like it's been on the shelf awhile.
    Thankfully. That got on my nerves big time.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Am I the only one who wanted to punch Slade last night when they were outside of the Pussy Doll club?

Like he is an expert in every thing, and can give his "advice" about how she has it and you can tell when she is on stage.

When he started he spiel the first thing that came to my mind was STFU Slade
    jucamer likes this.

I had this on when I was just about to fall asleep. Did my sleepy eyes decieve me or did Vicky display a bit of camel toe while talking to Tamra from the hospital?

Let me get this straight...Brianna had major surgery & was in the hospital for 5 days. Alexis had a nose job & was in and out of the surgery center that day. Brianna went home to recover alone while Alexis had Jim AND A NURSE...for a nose job??? Seriously????
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I had this on when I was just about to fall asleep. Did my sleepy eyes decieve me or did Vicky display a bit of camel toe while talking to Tamra from the hospital?

Let me get this straight...Brianna had major surgery & was in the hospital for 5 days. Alexis had a nose job & was in and out of the surgery center that day. Brianna went home to recover alone while Alexis had Jim AND A NURSE...for a nose job??? Seriously????
    Not sure about the camel toe with Vicky but those slacks she had on were NOT her friend.

As far as Alexis goes, she has stated that Jim does absolutely NOTHING at all. Nothing with the kiddos, nothing with the house, he will not even drive with their kiddos in the car if they go anywhere they take TWO cars, Jim by himself and Alexis with the kiddos. And he wonders why EVERYONE on the planet HATES him. Yes, he told Alexis that he will be rarely seen in future seasons as NO ONE LIKES ME. That display of giving Alexis soup by Jim was STRICTLY FOR THE CAMERA's.he is PATHETIC and everyone stated that when those two first appeared on RHW.

Brianna is amazing. That's all I can say, amazing. I love her and I so hope the news is ALL GOOD.
    jucamer likes this.
    KAREN

Jim and Slade are neck & neck
    luvsginger likes this.

I think I'm going to regret asking this, but I have never heard of camel toe?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I think I'm going to regret asking this, but I have never heard of camel toe?
    Sent you a PM!!!
    norealityhere likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread