+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Or did Vicky (or Bravo) pay it for him??? Don't care...stopped watching. For me BRAVO has jumped the shark.
    Bravo has jumped a feeding frenzy of sharks !
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm not sick 'n tired nor totally disgusted with their behavior; it's what Bravo is supposed to do... and with their compliance. I still see them as willingly caged animals, in front of cameras for viewers' amusement ~~ peeing and pooping all over one another, knocking one another around, grabbing the others' "food", screeching and snarling and whining. They are following Bravo's rules and their own instinct at the same time; and doing a marvelous job; isn't it lovely of them to entertain so enthusiastically?
    norealityhere likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I agree, but I think Vicki was trying to make the point that Brooks had caught up on his arrears.
    That would be after he was sent to jail for it. This at least in my book still puts him in the same camp with slime shady. No better. I guess Vicki has more in common with Gretchenthan she likes to admit. Deadbeat dads. hmm maybe she has always been attracted to slade and that is why she has such a visceral reaction to him. lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's very interesting to ready your point of views....I view Slade Smiley as a big loser....strange...that you dont....but that is just me

I'll always wonder what the heck Gretchen sees in that slimey guy. She's not the best example of a fine woman but with her looks, she could do sooooo much better. And I don't mean just money....I can't find any redeeming value in Slade. Nothing.
    And Vicki is as blind as a bat, thinking there's a difference between Brooks or Slade not paying child support. Although Vicki is lucky to have any man take up with her. Her total self involvement, workaholic ways, and screeching voice is enough to scare off most men. Those who say that Brooks is in it just for the tv exposure are probably right. But geeze, even if I was just dying to be on tv, I couldn't last a day with that witch.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Well PuddyFace (Vicki) is also dating a cheating deadbeat dad, Brooks was married when he impregnated his girlfriend, that is when his then wife filed for divorce, so not only was he arrested because of non-payment for two different families but he was not paying his wife alimony, then he called his 3rd girlfriend I think to bail him out.

So why PuddyFace thinks why his situation is different from Slade and Brooks is better than Slade is beyond me.
    norealityhere likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I saw Vicki and Miss Piggy together on WWHL.....!!!!

It's one thing to imagine this in your mind, but to see it actually played out.......

Twins separated at birth! I guess even she could see the truth in that comparison!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
    Well PuddyFace (Vicki) is also dating a cheating deadbeat dad, Brooks was married when he impregnated his girlfriend, that is when his then wife filed for divorce, so not only was he arrested because of non-payment for two different families but he was not paying his wife alimony, then he called his 3rd girlfriend I think to bail him out.

So why PuddyFace thinks why his situation is different from Slade and Brooks is better than Slade is beyond me.
    OH DEAR GOD so we have here another 'media hound' I mean why would Brooks even consider being ON the show with ALL those skeletons in HIS closet. IDIOT.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess, sometimes, things can look better before you get into them than they look after you've already put yourself in that situation....you know....like marriage!

I love it when people say "Seemed like a good idea, at the time." And then, they give you that
    ---->

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caught part of this yesterday. If Vicky was so upset ober what Slade said in his "comedy" act & she walked out...why go back in??? Does she really feel the neeed to control EVERY situation??? IMHO Brooks is worse than Slade. He went to jail. I understand her worrying about Brianna but then don't go to a stupid party the night before her surgery.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread