+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I know! Isn't is great?

btw, I'll be rooting for Heather - she's a predator, that's for sure, but I'm ready to see somebody give Tamra a good dose of her own medicine and plus some
    Amen to that!
    Prism likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I read on Heather's blog that her late brother in law was the lead singer of Quiet Riot (which is, in fact, true). I just thought that was oddly entertaining.

I call BS on the drama of the 80s party. Tamra (or, more to the point, the producers) set it up to have Slade there to cause the drama. And that guy who was busy-bodying...have we seen him before? He clearly was planted to cause trouble because he was arguing something that Vicki, Tamra, and Gretchen weren't. I know most of this is all fake, but they need to do a better job of faking it.

Every season , Tamra seems to have someone - be it a friend, her mother, whatever - who jumps on whoever is trying to call out the sweet, angelic Tamra. Why, anybody knows how kind and absolutely perfect Tamra is, don't they??!!
    Bunny555 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Every season , Tamra seems to have someone - be it a friend, her mother, whatever - who jumps on whoever is trying to call out the sweet, angelic Tamra. Why, anybody knows how kind and absolutely perfect Tamra is, don't they??!!

.... <crickets> ....
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Bravo wants viewers to hate Heather more than they hate Tamra. That's a tall order. Whoooo~~~ Heather is spectacularly venomous, and she spews it looking stylish indeed - while blubberboobs bellino sputters "lordie says..." as if it means something; and Tamra just stammers at the fact that someone better looking, smarter, and way wealthier takes the spotlight.

And icky is peeved that's she's called out for her pigface look? Welllll.... she had it carved that way, maybe she should be angry with the surgeon instead of at Slade.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Slade Smiley, I've never had anything against him. He's managed to be the oldest housewife (along with Vicki) so props to him. I don't know what his child support issues are but with with a terminally ill child, he better be invested in this. I don't see why he can't get back into the business he was in the first season.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    CYA

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I don't see why he can't get back into the business he was in the first season.
    I've always wondered the same thing.
    Bunny555 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

California RE is in the toilette these days!!
    THat's probably why Slade has not gone back to it.
    I doubt that Tamra is making a living at it, either.
    You can do some business, but nothing like what he / they were doing when this show started.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

And when the show opened on Tuesday and Gretch and SS were in the car .... whenever SS said he thought he would really like to be a comedian, I thought IS HE SERIOUS? SS was absolutely horrible. Anyone that laughed at any of his jokes did it solely out of feeling obligated despite the fact he was simply awful. Why doesn't Gretch be honest with him and just tell him he does not have a chance AT ALL? In the 'word' of Gretch ..... 'cricket cricket'!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Gretchen can't tell him, because she suffers from the same delusions as him. She's the girl who thinks "I like to carry purses, therefore I'm a purse designer". So I'm sure that she thinks "I laugh with Slade, therefore, he's a comedian"

+ Reply to Thread