+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2049Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I have to say, Heather's Robert-Palmer-Addicted-To-Love-Girl outfit was fabulous....I can see her doing that step and hear that song in my mind...very creative!
    Lizard likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I hate so say this (kinda ) Vicky looks like a homeless woman. Or a small-town HoJo lounge lizard. NO creativity there!
    norealityhere likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

My new favorite character: Alexis' plastic surgeon. I loved him and his reaction shots. Okay, I also loved Heather's reaction to Alexis "praying" for good dice rolls.
    KatesMom likes this.

Eddie and Tamara engaged--I will give that an approval stamp. People decide early in a relationship if that other person is the one. I have known a couple of people where the third marriage was the charm. They have been together longer than we have seen them on tv. They are old enough to know ramifications. (Tamara should just stick to real estate. There will be no other niche.)

Heather--good advice to Tamara and kudos to Tamara for listening to it. The Robert Palmer girl was perfect.

Vicki--could have used a stylist. I see that everything is getting to her. If I was her I would be worrying about what the stress is doing to my own health. Yes, it is ok to have her feelings hurt by Slade's comments. Even though Slade is slimy, she should have ignored his business. But it is a psychology thing yes? You hate in others what you see in yourself. The new bf is a reflection on Vicki and she truly hates his non responsibility and is lashing out at Slade for it. She could have just said Slade really just wants to be on tv and is using Gretchen for it. But I suspect that she is afraid how many peoplemight be paying attention to her for it.
    I think Vicki needs to step back from that bf relationship for her own health.

Gretchen not wanting to get into Slade's mess--I agree that the girls can be mad at Gretchen if they want for Slade's actions. And Gretchen can say that it is one battle she cannot take on, Slade's fights. In the end it is just saying that Slade does not respect Gretchen. If Gretchen likes not getting respected and the misery of getting slimed, go for it. Tick tock tick tock. Just saying. Biologically..but also that is not a good use of time.
    You can do it!

Yes, Heather looked wonderful...great idea and different from the rest of the Madonna-wannabes.

Alexis looked pathetic, acting like she did with the doctor. Such a big phoney and a hypocrite with her Jesus-speak and her vanity.

I understand Gretchen saying that if Tamra and Vicki are angry, they should direct it at Slade, not her. But......I seriously doubt that my husband would go against my wishes not to hurt my friends if I asked him. Just shows that Slade is thinking only about what he wants. So, Gretchen, get a clue about what a loser you're living with!!

Vicki drives me nuts with her "poor little me" act. Yes, divorce is stressful but you wanted it so deal with it.
    Yes, it's horrible to worry about your daughter's health but, lordy, I sometimes think she plays the martyr just to get attention. Tamra saying that Vicki just has too much on her plate and it could destroy Vicki is ridiculous. A lot of us have had worse things happen in our life and we go on and don't have nervous breakdowns. Nor do we go around seeking pity...If she sighs one more time, I think I'll throw something at the tv.

And who was that guy who just wanted to make trouble between Gretchen and Vicki/Tamra, during the bunco party? Everyone there was aware of what Slade had done but were being mature about it by not bringing it up. Another trouble-maker.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The guy was a lot like Tamra, wasn't he? Why did she even invite Slade to the Bunco party if she wasn't looking to start up crap? The guy at the party was definitely "busybody-ing", and didn't really know what he was talking about. Didn't like him!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I actually watched this last nite. Did Tamra mention that Vicky is having business problems or did I hear that wrong? Didn't she mention that Don was still living at the house because she can not afford it without him?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Okaaaaay, let me get this straight. In reading the preview for tonight's episode, it says that Alexis worries about her upcoming nose job, and according to the last episode (or was it the preview I saw?), she was whining and crying at her plastic surgeon's office... Waaaaah, what if I don't wake up? I have little babies! <flapping her hands to keep her Barbie doll eyes from smudging> The expression on the plastic surgeon's face is priceless It's saying "you've got to be kidding me."

Um, Alexis, honey, when you had your boobs done, did they just numb them? Really?

How much more can I take? Seriously, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, or both.
    Yet another crazy plastic surgery patient in Orange County. I'm sure he's used to the dramatics.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I don't like Heather--or her goofy, childish acting husband for that matter. The first episode this season I thought she seemed likeable enough, but as the weeks wear on, I've realized that she rubs me the wrong way. Her elitist attitude isn't going to win her any favour with the other women. I predict by the end of this season Tamra will be ready to claw Heather's eyes out.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I don't like Heather--or her goofy, childish acting husband for that matter. The first episode this season I thought she seemed likeable enough, but as the weeks wear on, I've realized that she rubs me the wrong way. Her elitist attitude isn't going to win her any favour with the other women. I predict by the end of this season Tamra will be ready to claw Heather's eyes out.
    I know! Isn't is great?

btw, I'll be rooting for Heather - she's a predator, that's for sure, but I'm ready to see somebody give Tamra a good dose of her own medicine and plus some
    bee stung lips and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread