+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 326 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1915Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I thought Jackie Warner's outfit for her new show was not attractive at all. I watched her first season but then didn't care for the second season at all and turned it off.

Don't know if I'll try the new series or not. She is so tough and hard-boiled - not my style of person.

FORT Fogey

I'm kind of interested in seeing Jeana forced out of denial.

There's a thread for the new Jackie show! Wheeeee

Quote from the linked article....

"With so many other spin-offs out there, what do you think distinguishes 'Orange County' from the mold?

I think why the 'Housewife' Franchise is different from the mold is because I think we are one of the only reality shows left that there is no scripting involved at all. What you see happening in scenes is really happening, cameras just happen to be there catching it all. This is an ensemble cast and what makes it great is that each one of us are soooo different and there is probably someone out there that can relate to whatever situation each one of us is dealing with in our lives: divorce, kids, relationships, deaths, sickness, friendships, heartache, weddings, renewal of love, etc etc. It's called life!"

So, if this is true, it shows how much most, if not all these Twits spin their real lives on camera.

'The Real Housewives of Orange County' exclusive: a chat with Gretchen Rossi - National TV | Examiner.com
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

How is it that Jeana Keough is on Thintervention? What - the Duzoxin she was pushing didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4042671;
    How is it that Jeana Keough is on Thintervention? What - the Duzoxin she was pushing didn't work?
    What is Duzoxin? I don't remember hearing about this. Can you refresh my memory?

FORT Fogey

She was pushing this diet pill; every time she did an exercise session with John(?) Ellis her mildly famous kiss-up-to-the-rich trainer (and grocery humiliater) she'd babble on about how she would pop a Duzoxin and get all energized. She even roped her son Shane (oh, sweet bronzed hard-bodied sex God Shane) into a photo session pushing the little pills: Jeana Keough and Shane Keough Duzoxin Photo Shoot | Flickr - Photo Sharing! and Shane Keough Shirtless at Duzoxin Photo Shoot | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (complete without shirt and with goofy smile).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4042580;
    Quote from the linked article....

"With so many other spin-offs out there, what do you think distinguishes 'Orange County' from the mold?

I think why the 'Housewife' Franchise is different from the mold is because I think we are one of the only reality shows left that there is no scripting involved at all. What you see happening in scenes is really happening, cameras just happen to be there catching it all. This is an ensemble cast and what makes it great is that each one of us are soooo different and there is probably someone out there that can relate to whatever situation each one of us is dealing with in our lives: divorce, kids, relationships, deaths, sickness, friendships, heartache, weddings, renewal of love, etc etc. It's called life!"

So, if this is true, it shows how much most, if not all these Twits spin their real lives on camera.

'The Real Housewives of Orange County' exclusive: a chat with Gretchen Rossi - National TV | Examiner.com

What about the famous remark from Gretch "That's not in my storyline!" or something very similar when called on her relationship with somebody or other. One of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4042707;
    What about the famous remark from Gretch "That's not in my storyline!" or something very similar when called on her relationship with somebody or other. One of 'em.
    Ha! I don't think any of them can keep their stories straight. Good thing forums like this, and people who have memories like elephants can keep the TWITS held accountable.

Nice find, Anglo.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

We are to be forgetful fans, forgetful and obedient and unquestioning.

HA!

(Thank you, Oompaloompa!)

+ Reply to Thread