+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2603Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Prism

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Sugar Mama and Oompaloopa - you got me laughing so hard about the soft underbelly & send their saddles home!!! Omigosh what would I do without my FORT entertainers? Thanks for the laughs!
    I think SugarMama would agree how the middle school mean girls make it sooooo easy - Shootin' fish in a barrel...lol
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

1. Alexis isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, as evidenced by the fact that she "laughed the whole time" at Slade and Gretchen's "comedy."
    2. Despite having rich targets, Slade's act wasn't funny; it was a meanspirited score-settling. I think that's what Twitter is for.
    3. Tamra created that tension with Vicki over the Gretchen reconciliation and now she's assuming the role of innocent, caught-in-the-middle victim. Same thing she did with Simon and Vicki.
    4. Also, I wish she'd stop mispronouncing "bust frund" and "rill estate."
    5. I felt so sorry for Breanna when she was trying to talk to her mother about her cancer scare. "I don't want to talk about" doesn't quite seem to be the right response.
    6. Heather is the best addition to the cast ever.
    Oompaloopa and SugarMama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    1. Alexis isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, as evidenced by the fact that she "laughed the whole time" at Slade and Gretchen's "comedy."
    2. Despite having rich targets, Slade's act wasn't funny; it was a meanspirited score-settling. I think that's what Twitter is for.
    3. Tamra created that tension with Vicki over the Gretchen reconciliation and now she's assuming the role of innocent, caught-in-the-middle victim. Same thing she did with Simon and Vicki.
    4. Also, I wish she'd stop mispronouncing "bust frund" and "rill estate."
    5. I felt so sorry for Breanna when she was trying to talk to her mother about her cancer scare. "I don't want to talk about" doesn't quite seem to be the right response.
    6. Heather is the best addition to the cast ever.
    I agree with all 6 of your points!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Lol yeah because she is no News Anchor at Channel 5. Its funny though to watch her stumble over the word Anchor because she knows she was lying to Heather. Why would you lie about something that can be proved as such so blatantly. What a airhead.
    I'm sure her "king" and Jesus told her to do it.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vicki is just an awful mother and it showed during her lunch with Briana....yes, how the heck did that girl get to be so sane and mature with that mother???
    Vicki's instance on not saying the "C-word" (cancer) and refusing to talk much about it with her daughter, who just needed someone to open up with, made me so mad. Then I had to listen to Icky say how she cries herself to sleep, thinking about Briana's health problems.....Yes, Vicki, we all know that it's "all about you."

Where's my fly swatter?? Icky needs a good whacking on the head.
    Her daughter just needed someone to listen to her, reassure her and a mother would be the best choice...but no, it's got to be Vicki's way with Vicki's rules.
    I know I should just turn off the tv but I'm addicted and it's too late for an intervention.

OMG Alexis put down the Red Bull. Ugh. Does she ever shut up. Sheesh she is a motor mouth. I was exhausted listening to her because she just flaps and flaps and does not even come up for air. Anchor, ya right. One 5 minute segment on your butt does not make a Morning Anchor.

That whole comedy whatever ... so freakin' boring. I hope people did not pay for that. SS was just awful.

What's with Heather's DH, is he starving for attention? And big ole JIMBO ... we see him but we don't hear him. Perfect!

Isn't it interesting that now that Donn is out of Icky's life and she has a new BF, she isn't slamming away on her blackberry or laptop? Hmm!

Previews looks like SS and Gretch get slapped down by Tamra!!!
    Lizard and mayamaisha like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Vicki is just an awful mother and it showed during her lunch with Briana....yes, how the heck did that girl get to be so sane and mature with that mother???
    Vicki's instance on not saying the "C-word" (cancer) and refusing to talk much about it with her daughter, who just needed someone to open up with, made me so mad. Then I had to listen to Icky say how she cries herself to sleep, thinking about Briana's health problems.....Yes, Vicki, we all know that it's "all about you."

Where's my fly swatter?? Icky needs a good whacking on the head.
    Her daughter just needed someone to listen to her, reassure her and a mother would be the best choice...but no, it's got to be Vicki's way with Vicki's rules.
    I know I should just turn off the tv but I'm addicted and it's too late for an intervention.
    I've loved Brianna since the first season. Even back then she was miles ahead of her mother in terms of common sense and maturity. I have to wonder if her recent "quickie" wedding was to get away from Vicki and be with someone who would be there for her instead of putting their own needs first.
    CYA

Second the Brianna love. Did not knowshe got married. Congrats!

I am not the Tamara fan, but I will put a stamp of approval on everything she said in her conversation with Eddie. I was looking at his face. It said that he wants to firm up the sex connection. I do not think that would be a good place to be.

I like Slade's mom. Maybe Slade could think of a way to exploit her in his quest to be on tv. Slazy The comedy club does invite people you could get excited to throw eggs at.
    Last edited by Lizard; 03-02-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Second the Brianna love. Did not knowshe got married. Congrats!

I am not the Tamara fan, but I will put a stamp of approval on everything she said in her conversation with Eddie. I was looking at his face. It said that he wants to firm up the sex connection. I do not think that would be a good place to be.

I like Slade's mom. Maybe Slade could think of a way to exploit her in his quest to be on tv. Slazy The comedy club does invite people you could get excited to throw eggs at.
    Missed it. What do you mean by "It said that he wants to firm up the sex connection."?

Have Tamara and Eddie not had sex yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Missed it. What do you mean by "It said that he wants to firm up the sex connection."?

Have Tamara and Eddie not had sex yet???
    Even when men are getting sex everyday, they want more and more sex....to the point that it is not funny. He looks like that. I am not saying that he does not love her. If I was Tamara's mother, I would ask her what her children must think or will think with the bathtub scenes on air. I would say do what you can to make them feel loved. Or they might go looking for love from wrong people.

But as far as the decisions women make, I give her a stamp of approval. Takecare of yourself; and take care of your children. If Eddie truly loves you, he will take care of you. And if he does not, it is no loss.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread