+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 337 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree2101Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4028463;
    Since Jeana will be on Jackie Warner's new show, it looks like OC will be all blondes.
    I saw Jeana in the ads for the new show (Thintervention I think..?). I don't love Jackie Warner, but I'll probably watch the show if Jeana's going to be on. She was always my favorite OC housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;4040345;
    I saw Jeana in the ads for the new show (Thintervention I think..?). I don't love Jackie Warner, but I'll probably watch the show if Jeana's going to be on. She was always my favorite OC housewife.
    She's my favorite too and I love weight loss/makeover shows! I know that I'll be watching. The ad, with Jackie in those low, bike shorts looks awful! Sure she's fit but what an awful body for a woman. No waist and no hips! She's built like a worm!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4040359;
    She's my favorite too and I love weight loss/makeover shows! I know that I'll be watching. The ad, with Jackie in those low, bike shorts looks awful! Sure she's fit but what an awful body for a woman. No waist and no hips! She's built like a worm!

Too funny TV....too dang funny!!! A Worm?! Such a great comparison.

On another note...I don't particularly care for Jackie. She is too full of herself.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

I'vbe never seen or heard of Jackie Warner.
    However, looking at that body, there is no way I'd sign up for anything with that woman. That tummy of hers does not look at all toned.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Really? She looks pretty toned to me.

Thintervention With Jackie Warner | FitCeleb.com

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4040598;
    Really? She looks pretty toned to me.

Thintervention With Jackie Warner | FitCeleb.com
    No doubt that she's toned. I said that she's obviously fit. I would give my right arm to be as in shape as she is. I'm just saying that she has an odd shape. More like a skinny 12 year old boy than a woman. No hips, no waist no curves at all. Doesn't mean anything, doesn't mean that she's a bad person. It's just and observation.

FORT Fogey

Often, when women are extremely toned in their abs, they look like they're chubby when they have their shirts on because we usually just get the outer definition, not the inside lines, six-pack definition.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4040808;
    No doubt that she's toned. I said that she's obviously fit. I would give my right arm to be as in shape as she is. I'm just saying that she has an odd shape. More like a skinny 12 year old boy than a woman. No hips, no waist no curves at all. Doesn't mean anything, doesn't mean that she's a bad person. It's just and observation.
    It's hard to be curvy if you work out a lot. Fat from all over your body will disappear (boobs, butt, etc) with serious workouts and a lean diet. That's why a lot of women get implants when they're body builders.
    Also I happen to be one of those women, who, no matter how thin I am, I just don't have a defined waist, no hips and a flat butt. Thank goodness, God gave me large boobs or I'd look like a boy for sure. I'd love to change and have an hourglass figure but it's just not in my genes. It's also hard to buy clothes for that shape - jeans for boys fit me better. But you get what you've got so it's best to learn to just accept it and keep it at it's best abeit different than the common womanly shape.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4040808;

The people who Jackie will help on her show are going to be substantially overweight. Her goal is not to make people look like herself, but to lose weight and become fitter. No way is Jeana Keough going to come out of that show looking like Jackie Warner, so I don't think they have to worry about looking like a 12-year-old boy.

Never once have I thought that Jackie's has an "evil" plan to make others look just like her. I also understand that different people have different body types. Again, just an observation and I still think that, at the end of the ad, she looks like a worm.

+ Reply to Thread