+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2064Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    is that a tattoo of the "C" word on the inside of her lower lip. Charming.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    is that a tattoo of the "C" word on the inside of her lower lip. Charming.
    As "The Countess" from the Real Housewives of New York would say "Money Can't Buy You Class"
    Sometimes all money can buy these "real housewives" of wherever and/or their children) is nice clothes, bad boob jobs and bad taste. But thank you, Sugar Mama for that refreshing bit of news from the "OC".
    Although this girl seems to bit too young-I wonder if this is the same daughter of George Peterson and his ex wife- the daughter that let her friends come stay with her and use her parents house to cook meth in Monarch Beach years ago. It was during the time George and his now ex-wife were going through divorce procedures and both "parents" were gone for quite some time, leaving the one teenage daughter there to fend for herself.
    She had such prestigious friends whom she let cook (or distribute) meth in that awesome house on the beach until alas, they got busted.
    That daughter with the "C" word tatted on her lower lip, is the future of our country, or maybe if I'm wrong about it being the entire country, it WILL BE the future of Orange County CA!! Daughters of the rich and poor of the OC: pole dancing, tatting and whoring! Whoring..kinda rhymes with Lauri Waring

oc kid tat.jpg I guess it's legal to attach since FORT has an icon for that. I think this kid may be an adult now, so lost.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

All this makes me feel so old and out of date.
    What a shame that young girls think this is ok.
    very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    As "The Countess" from the Real Housewives of New York would say "Money Can't Buy You Class"
    Sometimes all money can buy these "real housewives" of wherever and/or their children) is nice clothes, bad boob jobs and bad taste. But thank you, Sugar Mama for that refreshing bit of news from the "OC".
    Although this girl seems to bit too young-I wonder if this is the same daughter of George Peterson and his ex wife- the daughter that let her friends come stay with her and use her parents house to cook meth in Monarch Beach years ago. It was during the time George and his now ex-wife were going through divorce procedures and both "parents" were gone for quite some time, leaving the one teenage daughter there to fend for herself.
    She had such prestigious friends whom she let cook (or distribute) meth in that awesome house on the beach until alas, they got busted.
    That daughter with the "C" word tatted on her lower lip, is the future of our country, or maybe if I'm wrong about it being the entire country, it WILL BE the future of Orange County CA!! Daughters of the rich and poor of the OC: pole dancing, tatting and whoring! Whoring..kinda rhymes with Lauri Waring
    It's not the same daughter. This one just graduated high school. Great job George and Lauri are doing with those kids.

It is so sad. I wouldn't have posted the link if she were underage.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    It's not the same daughter. This one just graduated high school. Great job George and Lauri are doing with those kids.
    Wow - a different daughter!! Keeping up the Peterson tradition of money with no class. I too, feel sorry for these young girls. Not one iota of sympathy for George or the ex Mrs. Peterson who spawned and raised these young women to be what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Wow - a different daughter!! Keeping up the Peterson tradition of money with no class. I too, feel sorry for these young girls. Not one iota of sympathy for George or the ex Mrs. Peterson who spawned and raised these young women to be what they are.
    Nor the current Mrs. Peterson who likes to claim responsibility for raising them.
    Prism likes this.

Wow!
    Between Laurie and that husband she married, there doesn't seem to be much common sense or decency or morality.
    I think even before Laurie hooked up with George, Laurie's son, Josh, made claims about how his Mom shoved him under the bus in order to make money/exploit his problems.
    Prism and Oompaloopa like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Not sure if this is going to work or not

Not Surprised She Was At Noctural Wonderland
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread