+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    Karma is a Biotch and she it's coming her way fast and furious. There is a reason why Brianna is pissed at her mom.
    I couldn't agree more! Brianna has tolerated and put up with a lot of her mother's crazy ways and still stayed close to her.
    So Vicki must have done something to really push those boundaries. Usually it happens when children see their parents behaving in a way completely contrary to what they taught the kids. I'd be willing to guess that Brianna found out that Vicki had been cheating on Donn and wants no part of it.
    SugarMama likes this.

Brianna is the only normal kid. She has never changed. The show didn't go to her head like it did the others both past and present. I think Brianna is embarrassed for, and about her mom. Brianna sees and is well aware of her mom's hypocricy. I can't imagine how many times a day she is stopped and asked questions about her mother, especially now!

These women are either clueless or just that stupid to go on these shows - Wait to see how other Housewives kids turn out as time goes on. Tamra Barney, Vicki, Peggy, and a host of past HOwives that were on the show. I refuse to refer to them as "Celebrities" but in their minds, they think they are! Some are still milking their time on the show for all its worth, some more than others.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

I think Peggy & Alexis' children will be okay mainly because they are very young & I don't see this show as lasting very much longer. Personally I stopped watching most of these shows anymore. I just can't stand the nastiness & backstabbing.
    Vicky's kids are older & both seem to have a good head on their shoulders despite Vicky. As for Tamara's kids...all you have to do is look back at Tamra & the back further at Tamra's Mom. There the apple didn't fall far from the tree. When those kids get to the age where they realize their mother was making out with a guy in a bathtub while she was still married to their father...it is what it is. the sad part is I doubt Eddie will be the last of Mommy's "special friends" to come & go from their lives. We have Ryan as an example of her parenting skills or will she also blame that on Simon. How do you NOT know your 14 year old son is shooting steroids into his body???
    Gretchen & Slade have yet to reproduce but we all know Slade & his parenting or lack of. Ok maybe he is an OK parent but from what I read online & heard on Tv, is he paying sufficent child support??? I know we hear alot about Grayson(prayers he is doing well) but why do we never hear a word about his other child?
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 06-29-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think you might be surprised what you don't know that you 14 year old son/daughter is doing. I almost think it's their job to keep you from knowing a lot of their business. Like it or not, they are starting to pull away, like they should. A lot of us are slow to accept that our "darling babies" are growing up, and will be in denial. I, too, have been guilty of that.....but my eyes, eventually, opened wide and then, It Was ON!

And Slade can't pay what Slade doesn't have. Wouldn't it be great if he could eat pickles and poop nickles. (And you know I didn't want to use the word "poop"!) I have no sympathy for people who don't pay support. Slade needs to get off his arse and do whatever he must to take care of the children that he decided to bring into the world....rather than think about having another with blondie!
    Oompaloopa likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Whatever anyone thinks of Vicki, she did one thing right and that was that she raised a great human being in Brianna. Whatever she did with Brianna, she did right... I am not so sure about Michael, he seems a little more self centered and a bit immature.
    Lizard and SugarMama like this.

Ick's daughter, Brianna, is such a likeable person, well grounded and unaltered by the RH insanity. Her brother is a creep, just like his mother. I think the Ick mother instilled her values in the son. But I suspect Brianna learned her values from Donn, and from the family of her long-term teenage boyfriend, where Ick often complained about Brianna spending so very much of her time.

Brianna probably was not mothered or taught or nutured by Ick, and I think the reason is that Ick would be jealous of any other female in her vicinity, so Brianna went elsewhere early in her teen years.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

We know of at least two women who has bedded Slade that has veneers, and a lot more, keeping that boy happy as a clam. Bwahaha! Slade is one (broke) happy camper.

I think it would be great if Bravo brought Don back, let him dish up on some Vicki scoop. I'd pull for Don. Vicki is so full of it, such a hypocrite. I would even like to see Simon back with his new girlfriend and give Tammy Sue a run for her cellulite covered back side that's going south, along with her thighs and liver spots.

Simon's new gal pal is tight and smokin hot. Her face matches her body, no Botox for that chick. Some of these women will end up having faces so tight people would be blinded by the reflection coming off the sun while their bodies look like Granny from the Beverly Hill Billies.

Sorry, I am tardy for the party but I couldn't resist commenting on this. Karma, Karma, Karma - Oh, yes, bring it on!!

Vicki's motto? Do as I "demand" not as I do! Stupid wench.

Sorry I don't have the link to the story below; but if anyone wants to pay to see the lovely Vicki Gunvalson up close and personal you can get your tickets now! Hurry while supplies last

Want to meet the Real Housewives of New Jersey or New York?
    Bravo is bringing the ladies from their reality show franchise (including Orange County, Atlanta and Beverly Hills) on the road.
    Tickets go on sale Aug. 19.
    The tour kicks off on Atlantic City, NJ on Oct. 1, and also stops in Chicago and Atlanta.
    "Bravo viewers like to truly engage in the shows they are passionate about," says Ellen Stone, Bravo’s senior vice president of marketing in a statement. "With The Real Housewives Live Tour, we are able to give our fans a unique, hands-on experience with their favorite cast members across franchises that they can't experience anywhere else."
    Tickets begin at $49.50. Fans can buy the $170-per-ticket "Red Carpet Package," which allows them to walk the red carpet, sit in "premium" seats and attend a pre-show cocktail party hosted by the reality stars.
    Tickets will only be sold to those 21 and older in Chicago and Atlanta.
    The following Housewives are scheduled to appear at the below dates and locations, which Bravo warns is scheduled to change:

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
    DATE: October 1
    VENUE: Caesars Circus Maximus Theater
    Caroline Manzo- “The Real Housewives of New Jersey”
    LuAnn de Lesseps- “The Real Housewives of New York City”
    Kyle Richards- “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”
    Vicki Gunvalson- “The Real Housewives of Orange County”

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    LuAnn de Lesseps- “The Real Housewives of New York City”...
    I seriously don't think I could trust myself anywhere near the Countless Countess...I've never been arrested and don't want to start now
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread