+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Poor Lynne, designing sheets probably doesn't take much brain power. Hmmmm, picking out fabric for a great big square. For her not to consider thread count is laughable. That's the first thing I look at when buying sheets. Don't worry Lynne, there's always Anna's. I actually saw her cuffs at Barney's and they looked like a summer camp project. They also quit carrying them quickly. It is sad that these housewives think they can brand something and everyone will flock to buy it. I think they really believe that they are "that" famous.

Actually, Gretchen is only 5' 3". To weigh 140 is fat on that small a frame.
    I'm taller than that, but when I had my serious thyroid problem, I went up to that weight and, yes, I definitely looked fat. And, people did comment on it, all the time.
    Fat is relative to height, body frame, type, etc.
    Gretchen's got issues, but I'm not going to ding her for that. I can understand it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Yeah..I agree being 5'3" and weighing 140 is on the big side especially for someone so young....I saw her "fat" pictures and I don't think she is being 100% honest when she says she weighed 140...I think she was more like 125....but she does have a killer body to go with that rat face....maybe Slade someone should throw her a bone so she could whittle down those front teeth that are too long?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Haha! Just reading up on this thread regarding Vicki's boyfriend. I am finding this so ironic and hilarious. I wish I could've seen Tamra's face when this news broke. What is she going to give Slade a hard time for now? What a hoot!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Actually, Gretchen is only 5' 3".
    Wow! I thought she was much taller!! She looks a lot taller. I assumed she was 5'7-8.
    I'd never have believed she was only an inch taller than me.
    Slade must not be very tall then cuz he doesn't tower over her.

And Sugar Mama, I understand what you're saying. All my girlfriends and I get a big laugh at how we all thought we were fat when we were young and NOT fat.
    I think it's hard for women/girls today, not to have body dysmorphia. I often take clothes into the dressing room that are way too large for me still.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Wow! I thought she was much taller!! She looks a lot taller. I assumed she was 5'7-8.
    I'd never have believed she was only an inch taller than me.
    Slade must not be very tall then cuz he doesn't tower over her...
    Remember, too the spike heels these women hobble around in - watching them walk is almost as sad as watching the old Chinese women walk whose feet were bound.

It's hard to guess how tall Slade really is. Someone I knew once met Nick Nolte, said he was about 5'7" -- and Tom Cruise and Sylvester Stallone are about that height, too. They appear much taller on screen (by design). In fact, I remember reading that many of these male stars have stood on boxes during some scenes with women to make them appear taller.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Remember, too the spike heels these women hobble around in - watching them walk is almost as sad as watching the old Chinese women walk whose feet were bound.

It's hard to guess how tall Slade really is. Someone I knew once met Nick Nolte, said he was about 5'7" -- and Tom Cruise and Sylvester Stallone are about that height, too. They appear much taller on screen (by design). In fact, I remember reading that many of these male stars have stood on boxes during some scenes with women to make them appear taller.
    Or in Tom Cruise's instance...standing on couches (on Oprah) to make himself taller!
    luvsginger likes this.

Andy introduced Icky with words about how she's so professional, and her professional life is so important to her. Horsecrap. I'd like to hear her explain how sucking beer from a barrel in her son's college room is professional. And how professional was it to bare her silicone breasts right down to the nipples, while rubbing up against a male bar patron? Her drunken exploits at some party lake she loves so much, really is that professional for a fifty year old woman? Spanking an employee for the cameras, professional? Getting in bed with a male employee in a hotel room while out of town for a conference, professional? Dissing Asian customers on camera by using racial slurs, professional? Oh, wait a minute, she's professional only in her mind I guess; she's not professional on camera; not at work, nor in public, nor at home. Icky is a fake. She's making money, but she's not professional.
    KatesMom and SugarMama like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Prism, you hit the nail on the head. Never cared for Vicki since she is so hypocritical and needy. Actually, I think her neediness was an agenda predetermined to garner more camera time. Karma is a Biotch and she it's coming her way fast and furious. There is a reason why Brianna is pissed at her mom.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    Prism, you hit the nail on the head. Never cared for Vicki since she is so hypocritical and needy. Actually, I think her neediness was an agenda predetermined to garner more camera time. Karma is a Biotch and she it's coming her way fast and furious. There is a reason why Brianna is pissed at her mom.
    I have to say, Briana is my favorite of ALL of the Housewives personalities. She's....like.... normal...
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread