+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2580Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

lol do a search criteria: are you surprised on how Lynne curtins daughter ended uP?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I did a search. Those are girls gone bad.

This from realitytea:
    Speaking of Vicki, she has now deleted her facebook page in addition to making her twitter page private following the recent backlash and negative publicity concerning her boyfriend Brooks Ayers. It came out last week that Brooks was arrested twice for failure to pay child support and once for a DUI.
    Lynne Curtin | Reality Tea
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    She is one of those people who laugh hysterically at the stupidest things. I had a friend that did the same thing, he would say something and laugh so hard at himself while we would just look at him like , ok...it wasn't THAT funny!
    I have a co-worker like that. I've got to listen to her Giggle Tourette's all day.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kind of like Octo-Mom, huh? But that's a definite cackle.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    And let's not forget the veneers which are way too long. I think that's part of the reason she can't pronounce certain words correctly. Well...maybe it's just stupidity and not the veneers!
    I'm sure those teeth are keeping Slade happy!
    Yes!!!....that's it! However, I thought it was women with removeable teeth (dentures) that keep the men folk happy..?? Isn't that the one perk of getting older and losing your teeth, or is that just in the movies (thinking "Yes Man" with Jim Carey)?

I'm with you LG....all the way!
    luvsginger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Here's the thing. How can Gretchen go through life, carry on conversations, see herself filmed ... and still pronounce "drawing" as "drawling"?
    Well, lemmee see.... I think Wretchen can do all this stuff b/c she's PRETTY ! For her it's a license to be dumb.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I have a co-worker like that. I've got to listen to her Giggle Tourette's all day.
    OMG...I love it "Giggle Tourettes"

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Yes!!!....that's it! However, I thought it was women with removeable teeth (dentures) that keep the men folk happy..?? Isn't that the one perk of getting older and losing your teeth, or is that just in the movies (thinking "Yes Man" with Jim Carey)?

I'm with you LG....all the way!
    I soo agree! LG pegged it... Wretched Gretched's teeth are too long...I was watching the reruns tonight and LG hit it right on about the teeth... She does have a rat like face...sort of pointy and with those teeth...a perfect description! She looked particularly more "rat like" when she kept asking "don't you feel it's ironic that Vicki chose this date to bleed out her arse and go to the hospital?"

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Well, lemmee see.... I think Wretchen can do all this stuff b/c she's PRETTY ! For her it's a license to be dumb.
    IMHO, she is not that pretty...it's the killer body and the blonde hair that attracts the men...and she can work that body with the skin tight clothing she wears. I don't envy her at all but I would kill for her body...Maybe it's her giggle tourettes that keeps her in shape....laughing strengthens the abs while burning calories at the same time!

SORRY to double post but I am watching RHoOC reruns! Anyway, I am soooo sick of Alexis saying how she is a perfectionist! I also am noticing that she has an issue with her tongue...she loves to stick it out and lick her FAT collagen injected lips!

I don't like Gretchen.....actually, don't like ANY of these so-called housewives....but she has a killer body, great hair and although I do see the rat-resemblence, I still think she's extremely attractive. The less you know her, the more attractive she is.
    But I don't agree with what she said on "Lost Footage" segment that she was "fat" when she was in high school and that was the reason she looked so different. (since when is 140 lbs fat??!!)
    Nope, she doesn't look fat in that cheerleader's picture. That's not why she looks different. How stupid do they think we are that we would buy that nonsense??? It's perfectly obvious that she's had "facial-rearrangement" courtesy of a plastic surgeon. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's your face, do whatever you want but don't talk down to us. We may be stupid enough to watch these shows but we're not so stupid not to see what's right in front of our eyes.
    And the same goes for Miss Vicki: didn't she realize all the baggage and lies would come out sooner or later, regarding Brooks' child support, DUI, and knowing him longer than she admitted???

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ...But I don't agree with what she said on "Lost Footage" segment that she was "fat" when she was in high school and that was the reason she looked so different. (since when is 140 lbs fat??!!)
    Nope, she doesn't look fat in that cheerleader's picture. That's not why she looks different. How stupid do they think we are that we would buy that nonsense??? It's perfectly obvious that she's had "facial-rearrangement" courtesy of a plastic surgeon. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's your face, do whatever you want but don't talk down to us. We may be stupid enough to watch these shows but we're not so stupid not to see what's right in front of our eyes...
    I have to disagree a bit there. When I was in my '20s, I weighed 110-115 pounds, and I thought I was fat, even though people would tell me I was skinny. Body dismorphic disorder - what one sees in the mirror doesn't jibe with reality. I could see my ribs and think I could still stand to lose another pound or two. Gretchen's cheerleading photo - while she doesn't look fat to an older person like me (now), I can see that, based on the "cool and pretty" teenage girls, she'd be considered a bit heavy - rounded, not angular. Not saying that's right, but that's often the way it is. Sadly
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread