+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2579Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I acknowledge the wisdom of the Prism. I remember Lynn though, want her to do well.

FORT Regular

Exactly DL- and imo, she's not that pretty. Her face looks like human skin stretched over a Gopher's carcus. There is just some rat like resemble there that leaves me going ewww. She is clearly a gold digging opportunist. Slade is obviously her slave and that will last until she gets a better offer, which she's starting to realize they aren't near as many anymore. She's all over the map with financial problems and investments because she lacks the true skills, intelligence or talent to create something of her own. Her actions just reek of being "desperate". She wants to be another Bethanny, but can't figure out how to get there. Internally she is even less attractive. I know people are hard on Tamra for always meddling in Wretched's personal life, but I can't say I wouldn't cry "foul" either when you see someone lying and denying to the extent Wretched does with the whole Jeff/Jay thing.
    Yardgnome and luvsginger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    Exactly DL- and imo, she's not that pretty. Her face looks like human skin stretched over a Gopher's carcus. There is just some rat like resemble there that leaves me going ewww. She is clearly a gold digging opportunist. Slade is obviously her slave and that will last until she gets a better offer, which she's starting to realize they aren't near as many anymore. She's all over the map with financial problems and investments because she lacks the true skills, intelligence or talent to create something of her own. Her actions just reek of being "desperate". She wants to be another Bethanny, but can't figure out how to get there. Internally she is even less attractive. I know people are hard on Tamra for always meddling in Wretched's personal life, but I can't say I wouldn't cry "foul" either when you see someone lying and denying to the extent Wretched does with the whole Jeff/Jay thing.
    ITA ... I never thought she was that pretty...I love her body but her face has serious flaws, she has serious acne scars on her right cheek which she tries to cover up with waaaay too much putty. I totally get the rat resemblance, her face is all pointy and she does look somewhat "rattish". I think she is very high strung, she is one of those people who laugh hysterically at the stupidest things. I had a friend that did the same thing, he would say something and laugh so hard at himself while we would just look at him like , ok...it wasn't THAT funny! And what is up with that red dress with the red boa feathers that she wears in her interviews? I think she spent a few too many years in Texas cuz she has the Texas hair down with all the hairspray. It's hard to believe she was raised in California.

I also never understood why she chose to attend the University of Texas, I am no expert but I am pretty certain that University of Texas doesn't accept too many out of state applicants and honestly if you are born and raised in California, going to college in Texas would be like going to Mars for most native Californian teens.

I can't even believe that she is a college graduate cuz she is as dumb as a door nail .... dumb dumb dumb...like I mentioned before, her being with Slade speaks for her integrity. Why is she even a cast member anyway? She was brought in as Jeff's mistress, now what?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    ...Why is she [Gretchen] even a cast member anyway? She was brought in as Jeff's mistress, now what?
    Was Jeff married? I thought she was brought in as his fiance? Okay, okay, Tamra/Vicky dispute that. But regardless, doesn't a man have to be married to have a mistress?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    ITA ... I never thought she was that pretty...I love her body but her face has serious flaws
    And let's not forget the veneers which are way too long. I think that's part of the reason she can't pronounce certain words correctly. Well...maybe it's just stupidity and not the veneers!
    I'm sure those teeth are keeping Slade happy!

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    And let's not forget the veneers which are way too long. I think that's part of the reason she can't pronounce certain words correctly. Well...maybe it's just stupidity and not the veneers!
    I'm sure those teeth are keeping Slade happy!
    AHA!!! that is why she has that rat look!!! her teeth are too long! just like a rat! Great Observation!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Gretchen doesn't owe an explanation to ANYONE.
    Exactly Lynne aka Skeletor is a head case. Gretchen was smart enough to take what someone offered her and ran with it. Lynn meanwhile is selling cheap low thread count sheets so she can't really talk. I also add not once have we ever heard a peep out of her about selling Handbags. Most handbags sold by celebrities are designed by someone else and sold under someone else label it is not that rare a thing. Lynn needs to get over herself and worry about those two pole dancing fishwifes' she has managed to rear.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I didn't realize that Lynne was selling low thread count sheets, hmmm doesn't seem to be the angle that she is persuing... did you buy some of the sheets? cuz there is actually a HUGE market for low thread count sheets....the average consumer doesn't really count the threads...they mostly look for the color/design.... You are sooo right about handbags sold by celebrities under someone else's label...that is exactly what Gretchen is doing...come on!!! you really think Gretchen is a designer of those bags after looking at her sketches?

I guess that you are referring to Lynn's daughters when you say she should worry about the two pole dancing fishwives (sic)... wow....where did you get the idea that they are pole dancing stripper types? cuz that is what you make them out to be....remember the younger girl is not even 18 years old ...

the picture of her doing the deed so to speak. As far as Mommy Dearest, Lynn and her low budget sheets. I simply mentioned them since the remains of the day, I mean Lynne and the town wildebeast, Tamra saw fit to belittle Gretchen for her line of purses. I really don't see how Tamra can talk she is a wanna be realtor who rarely if ever works anything but her mouth. What Eddie see in her I will never know. It will take months of Brain Bleach to get her tub foray out of my head .
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 06-24-2011 at 02:15 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    the picture of her doing the deed so to speak. As far as Mommy Dearest, Lynn and her low budget sheets. I simply mentioned them since the remains of the day, I mean Lynne and the town wildebeast, Tamra saw fit to belittle Gretchen for her line of purses. I really don't see how Tamra can talk she is a wanna be realtor who rarely if ever works anything but her mouth. What Eddie see in her I will never know. It will take months of Brain Bleach to get her tub foray out of my head .

what? huh?
    Last edited by luvsginger; 06-24-2011 at 02:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread