+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2610Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

omg - high def tv is the WORST when it comes t oreality tv. ppl look TERRIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Wow vicki Karma is a true witch isn't she. All that smack talk at gretchen about dating a deabbeat date and she is dating a man who is one too and has a Dui. I am so tempted to take a screen shot of her and Tamra on my HD tv and mail it to them. These heinous witches need to see what they really look like and it is not pretty at all!

Yeah Hi Def shows every wrinkle and crinkle. It is something the Botoxed need to avoid. Tamra and Vicki look rode hard!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Whoever came up with the name Jimbo's Bimbo for Alexis is sheer genius!
    thanks for making my day!

I haven't watched the Lost Footage segment on RHOC but recorded it. Just caught this one scene where Vicki was whining on and on to her brother (?) prior to the start of the finale party. I wasn't paying close attention but it seemed like she was saying that Donn had continually thrown the word "divorce" into their lives as long as they were married. That surprised me.
    Knowing what we know now about Vicki and her new romance, she seems like she was just setting the stage to convince everyone that Donn was the reason the marriage needed to end.....not that she found someone else... With all the desperate crying about the end of the marriage, she appears to be the poor little victim, trying her best to cope with bad things that happen in life.
    Personally, I think all those trips out of town that her family constantly talks about were NOT about insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I haven't watched the Lost Footage segment on RHOC but recorded it. Just caught this one scene where Vicki was whining on and on to her brother (?) prior to the start of the finale party. I wasn't paying close attention but it seemed like she was saying that Donn had continually thrown the word "divorce" into their lives as long as they were married. That surprised me.
    Knowing what we know now about Vicki and her new romance, she seems like she was just setting the stage to convince everyone that Donn was the reason the marriage needed to end.....not that she found someone else... With all the desperate crying about the end of the marriage, she appears to be the poor little victim, trying her best to cope with bad things that happen in life.
    Personally, I think all those trips out of town that her family constantly talks about were NOT about insurance.
    I watched it. Vicky was a bit beligerent, and I couldn't get all of what she was throwing out there, but I understood that when Donn was throwing around the word divorce alot, it was in the context of Vicky's behavior/attitude, that if she wanted a divorce she should go ahead and get one - I got the impression that the seams around that relationship hadn't been very tight from early on and had loosened more over time. Maybe I misunderstood, someone did walk into the room and distract me. I didn't record it, so please correct me if that's mistaken.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

you're correct. she said donn started throwing around the word divorce a year into their marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I watched it. Vicky was a bit beligerent, and I couldn't get all of what she was throwing out there, but I understood that when Donn was throwing around the word divorce alot, it was in the context of Vicky's behavior/attitude, that if she wanted a divorce she should go ahead and get one - I got the impression that the seams around that relationship hadn't been very tight from early on and had loosened more over time. Maybe I misunderstood, someone did walk into the room and distract me. I didn't record it, so please correct me if that's mistaken.

I had to laugh when Tamra was trying to place blame on her ex-hubby for her son using steriods, since her ex had used them. She claimed that the fact that her ex used them influenced her son to do the same. How different is it that men use steriods to try and make them more attractive by being "buff" from women using botox or plastic surgery to make themselves more attractive? Each are used mostly for vanity's sake. Tamra has had lots of plastic surgery and botox...doesn't she think that doing that in front of her son has also influenced his conception of using outside sources to achieve a desired result? Both her and her ex's uses of these types of artificial means to an end influenced her son to do whatever it takes to get the result you want. They BOTH showed their son that this is acceptable.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I found it interesting how much Tamara's son looks like his dad. He also looked like a little kid, sitting between his parents.....he kept his eyes down. I also find it funny when guys get really faint, and green around the gills when they are getting stuck for a medical procedure, or they get a cut, yet they will have a thousand tattoos! Makes no sense.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Icky is pedaling as fast as she can to make her marriage failure look like Donn's fault. I don't think anyone buys that. Scenes over the years showed Donn trying to get her attention, when all she wanted was to throw herself at any other male, any age, who feigned interest in her. Icky is as Icky does. She thought the grass was greener; now look at the deadbeat she pulled in after all that trolling. Loser.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I guess if any of us decide to produce handbags we better call lynn and get her permission first. That woman doesn't have all her chairs pulled close to the table. What an idiot!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread