+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2018Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

It really cracked me up when, during the reunion, Vicki went off at Alexis about going on and on and on, and no one else getting a chance to talk because she ran on too long. That was a direct referral back to the dinner party when Alexis was telling every little bitty detail of a story that nobody cared about and was boring, to boot. I remember the look on Vicki's face at that party, and it was priceless!! Alexis was going on and on, and people had stopped even listening to her, and had tortured looks on their faces. That is a sure sign of somebody who doesn't feel heard and gets shut down at home. It was a case of "Just shut up, already!" I know somebody like that, and it can be torturous! It really makes you want to interrupt and move the conversation onto something more interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Vicki Gunvalson announced to the world during The Real Housewives of Orange County reunion show, which was taped in May of 2011, that she has a new man in her life; however, it's clear Brooks isn't so "new." Fans may remember Ayers appearing in footage from when Tamra and Vicki went to Cabo last year. Ayers was the "Donn look-alike" Vicki was hugging in the pool at the Cabo resort where she and Tamra stayed. Vicki also admitted during the second part of the Housewives reunion that she had lost her "passion" for Donn. Now it's becoming more clear why she may have lost that passion.

That's a snippet from Gather Entertainment's site. Apparently they are stating that the guy in Cabo was Brooks. I wonder if that was Vicki's first time to meet Brooks, or if it he met them there and it was just filmed to look like a first meeting....? I just don't know the dates of that trip. I would assume that was WAY before her letter on his behalf to the courts, August 2010. You have to be very close to someone to write a letter like that, imo. Anyone know the date of the Cabo trip? Also, Radar Online states they met through her "Insurance Business".....which is it....it's not adding up!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    At the beginning of the reunion show when they were recapping the season, they showed the scene of Vicki and the Donn look a like in the pool. Most of the scenes they showed were major events that happened this season, so it seemed a little random. That is of course unless the Bravo producers know that the guy was the one she's dating now (which you would think they would know) and threw it in there as a way to tip off the viewers without directly calling out Vicki. Makes sense to me!
    This is probably the most brilliant deduction ever! It's always right in front of us but it's so obvious, we miss it.
    Putting him in the recap now makes sense, otherwise it was just too random to make it important in any way. Nothing about that meeting rated showing of it in the recap except now...........we know.
    Oh, Vicki, you naughty girl. Didn't you think it would all become clear to us in time?? What a dumb bunny.

I don't personally know what went on inside Vicki's marriage but I always thought Don seemed like a nice guy...they may have had a few problems but it didn't really seem like they tried that hard to make it work... I know they renewed their vows but did they seek out any type of counseling?
    Jeanna has had the hots for Don since Season one ...are we sure that Don is not the "boyfriend" in her bed while her current husband is sleeping on the couch? Jeanna has a thing for the husbands of her cast members, now she is Simon's BFF

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    i swear I got the biggest laugh with Jimbo's bimbo trying to explain the whole "watering" their rose garden marriage thing. I couldn't help but think the only watering she's done is slobbering all over Jimbo's digits. Gross....no amount of money is worth that. That's how I know what a cheap gold digger she really is. And not a very good one at that. The good ones would have "passed" on all that "hotness". I think the poor thing used up her last brain cells at the reunion. You think she'd be better prepared with the definition of "couture" by that time.
    You are so right on. Jimbo's bimbo ... my laugh for the day. It sure wouldn't take much to use up her limited cell supply. Her memorized definition of "couture" was pathetic. Like she says, her body may be sinful... but her brain is fried.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    ...are we sure that Don is not the "boyfriend" in her bed while her current husband is sleeping on the couch? Jeanna has a thing for the husbands of her cast members, now she is Simon's BFF
    Wow. Another good deduction! Wouldn't that be a hoot if that were true?!! Now that's some good juicy drama!

Wow vicki Karma is a true witch isn't she. All that smack talk at gretchen about dating a deabbeat date and she is dating a man who is one too and has a Dui. I am so tempted to take a screen shot of her and Tamra on my HD tv and mail it to them. These heinous witches need to see what they really look like and it is not pretty at all!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

And Vikki has the audacity to tell people 'don't judge'. She has been taking nasty shots of Slade the whole time but now Vikki upholds that her man couldn't pay because of the bad economy. That sounds familiar. Very familiar. At least Slade hasn't been in Jail nor has a DUI. Don, you are lucky you are free!
    Oompaloopa and SugarMama like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

It makes me laugh to watch how each of these delusional women defend and support their (current) man, no matter what.
    Teresa, Alexis, Gretchen (Jeff & Slade), Lynn Curtain, Tamra (in the past w/Simon) and now Eddy, Jeana, who's hardly ever uttered a bad word about her almost-ex, and now Vicki and her new man.
    None of these men are admirable, particularly in handling (mis-handling??) their finances. Look how many bankruptcy cases we have here. And yet, these women see nothing wrong, except in the other women's choices.
    What's wrong with these women???

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Snobbily deluded!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread