+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1454Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

QUOTE=its_glinda_now;4317970]What's with the laughter, luvsginger?! Jim is a hunk! "HOT DUDE" is an understatement. [/QUOTE]

I was just so overcome with his hotness that I got the giggles...

he is just such a
    Last edited by luvsginger; 06-17-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Must be posted on a bathroom stall!
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    This all the more leads me to believe that this guy IS the guy she was messing with in the pool in Mexico when she went down there with Tamra...she was still married back then and the guy in the pic looks so much like that same guy in the pool...hhhhmmm...
    Wow!
    I never thought about that. Your theory sure makes so much sense. Although to me, it'd be really odd to take up with some guy who looked so much like the guy I was leaving.
    Prism likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Now I understand why Alexis can't leave her husband for one second....what a HOT DUDE!

A quote from Alexis... "Marriage is a rose garden" you go Alexis...you remember to "water" your marriage! oh lord!

Real Housewife Star's Kids Nearly Drowned on July 4th - Moms & Babies - UsMagazine.com
    Thank you so much for posting this link so I could once again be reminded of super-duper hotness that is Alexis' husband, Jim.
    Try as I may, I can not find anything....not one tiny thing...that is appealing about this dude. It's not the tasteful classic style of leather jacket he's wearing, not the expensive material and design of his shirt.....could it be the double chin??? The goofy mustache/beard style??? No, it must be his attempt at a trendy hairdo, which fits his features so well and is exactly what a man of distinction and taste would wear.
    Alexis is not a great beauty, in my opinion, nor noticeably intelligent but I can only conclude that she must be blind, deaf and incredibly dumb. How else can it be explained?
    Prism and luvsginger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    What's with the laughter, luvsginger?! Jim is a hunk! "HOT DUDE" is an understatement.
    The only thing "hot" about Jim is his wallet & black "A-Mex" card. Sorry not even in pitch balck for a million bucks.

Victory started dating this guy BEFORE" she filed for divorce from Donn??? Can you spell A-D-U-L-T-R-Y?? Vicky you are so much like Trampra everyday.
    Prism likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    This all the more leads me to believe that this guy IS the guy she was messing with in the pool in Mexico when she went down there with Tamra...she was still married back then and the guy in the pic looks so much like that same guy in the pool...hhhhmmm...
    I agree! I fully believe that this "chance meeting" in Mexico was an arranged meeting, all the time. She's been fooling with this clown for a while now. Guaranteed, or your money back!

They were just waaaay too familiar and friendly for 2 people just meeting.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-17-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I agree! I fully believe that this "chance meeting" in Mexico was an arranged meeting, all the time. She's been fooling with this clown for a while now. Guaranteed, or your money back!

They were just waaaay too familiar and friendly for 2 people just meeting.
    Is this the same guy she was doing body shots with in Mexico? Does anyone know when this series was actually filmed? Stop blessing yourself Vicky...the big guy isn't impressed.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Wow!
    I never thought about that. Your theory sure makes so much sense. Although to me, it'd be really odd to take up with some guy who looked so much like the guy I was leaving.
    I'd not thought of that either. However, now that it's thrown out there that Icky might have been shopping around earlier, it explains something that had been puzzling to me about the wrap party: she was the one who wanted the divorce, had Donn served at his office and blindsided...then why in the heck was she so overwraught at that party? Crying all day, late to her party, sobbing. Guilt, perhaps?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

At the beginning of the reunion show when they were recapping the season, they showed the scene of Vicki and the Donn look a like in the pool. Most of the scenes they showed were major events that happened this season, so it seemed a little random. That is of course unless the Bravo producers know that the guy was the one she's dating now (which you would think they would know) and threw it in there as a way to tip off the viewers without directly calling out Vicki. Makes sense to me!
    Dragonlady likes this.

FORT Regular

i swear I got the biggest laugh with Jimbo's bimbo trying to explain the whole "watering" their rose garden marriage thing. I couldn't help but think the only watering she's done is slobbering all over Jimbo's digits. Gross....no amount of money is worth that. That's how I know what a cheap gold digger she really is. And not a very good one at that. The good ones would have "passed" on all that "hotness". I think the poor thing used up her last brain cells at the reunion. You think she'd be better prepared with the definition of "couture" by that time.
    Prism likes this.

+ Reply to Thread