+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow...sounds like Vicki jumped into this relationship very quickly and didn't get to know the guy too well first. Is the inset picture at the bottom right hand corner of Vicki's pic, a picture of her new beau? He looks just like Donn...or at least very close! And is this the same guy she was messing with in the pool at Cabo San Lucas when she went down there with Tamra? It looks like it...

I guess it's just a matter of time and then the truth all comes out.
    I must agree with Holly in So Cal: yes, he does look like Donn and the guy at Cabo. Guess Vicki has a "type."
    But what struck me was that she wrote those letters to the judge 2 months prior to her filing divorce papers! It tells me all I needed to know. Vicki plays the poor unloved wife and the only thing to do is get a divorce so she and Donn can move on with their lives. Seems to me, Vicki had already moved on with her life......enough to be so involved in another man's life that she needed to write to the judge for leniency. That's not just a passing acquaintance.
    These women sure can pick 'em!! Dead beat dads, jail birds, spawning children here and there, etc etc. Is this the best she can do? I'd so rather be single than start a life with someone with so much negative baggage.

Oh....sweet irony! Wonder if Tamra's going to browbeat him, too?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Well, now it's becoming very clear as to why she has had the recent change of heart with regard to Slade!

FORT Regular

Maybe this is why Briana is angry with her. Just maybe she wants her mother to retain some shred of decency, and for her own reputation to not be painted by the same brush...

SMH! Do women not GOOGLE the guys they are dating??? Kind of hard to call the kettle black when you are dating a frying pan.
    Glad I gave up watching these shows.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I guess it's just a matter of time and then the truth all comes out.
    I must agree with Holly in So Cal: yes, he does look like Donn and the guy at Cabo. Guess Vicki has a "type."
    But what struck me was that she wrote those letters to the judge 2 months prior to her filing divorce papers! It tells me all I needed to know. Vicki plays the poor unloved wife and the only thing to do is get a divorce so she and Donn can move on with their lives. Seems to me, Vicki had already moved on with her life......enough to be so involved in another man's life that she needed to write to the judge for leniency. That's not just a passing acquaintance.
    These women sure can pick 'em!! Dead beat dads, jail birds, spawning children here and there, etc etc. Is this the best she can do? I'd so rather be single than start a life with someone with so much negative baggage.
    This all the more leads me to believe that this guy IS the guy she was messing with in the pool in Mexico when she went down there with Tamra...she was still married back then and the guy in the pic looks so much like that same guy in the pool...hhhhmmm...

Now I understand why Alexis can't leave her husband for one second....what a HOT DUDE!

A quote from Alexis... "Marriage is a rose garden" you go Alexis...you remember to "water" your marriage! oh lord!

Real Housewife Star's Kids Nearly Drowned on July 4th - Moms & Babies - UsMagazine.com

What's with the laughter, luvsginger?! Jim is a hunk! "HOT DUDE" is an understatement.

+ Reply to Thread