+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1912Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I wonder why they didn't have Fernanda on? She was on the show way more than Jeana. It would have been interesting to hear what Tamra had to say about her almost affair with another woman.
    I'm so glad Jeana finally got that rice krispie looking thingy removed from her chin, that always drove me crazy!

they did have Fernanda on the reunion and they did talk about the kiss.

I just plain gave up on these shows. I saw the last few minutes of this reunion show. Isn't it amazing that Tamra gets these "texts"/"phone calls" at the very last second where it concerns Gretchen? Last night it was from "Melissa" who was supposed to be Slade's ex-wife but could have been anyone. Last year it was that "Jay" guy.

It just amazes me that she doesn't see the double standard when it concerns Jeana but does the exact same thing with Gretchen. She never met Melissa but got a phone call from her out of the blue....right...sure...I believe you

For being in her early 40's she looks like she has alot of hard years etched over her face. Wonder if BRAVO is going to foot the bill for her plastic surgery next season. I want to see if Eddie is willing to wake-up next to that face in 10 years.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale View Post
    they did have Fernanda on the reunion and they did talk about the kiss.
    They did? I missed it, was it on part one or two?

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    They did? I missed it, was it on part one or two?
    I didn't see Fernanda at the reunion show. She was at the wrap party though.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    I didn't see Fernanda at the reunion show. She was at the wrap party though.
    oh, my bad !!! i dont think they showed her at the reunion on TV.... however, i watched the clip of her at the reunion show @ bravotv.com..... it's a bravo exclusive - taped at the reunion. sorry for the confusion! you can watch the video there

FORT Fogey

Poor Fernanda! They cast her to be a housewife, and then downgraded her to "friend" after deciding she was too boring? Then, she goes to the taping of hte reunion show, and gets downgraded yet again to website video only?

I just don't feel the love for Gretchen as many of you do. Tamra looks good to me for being 43 years old although I agree she wears too much makeup. She seems to have a predisposition for early wrinkles (look at her mother). I guess the fact that Gretchen is with that slime ball Slade just cheapens her to me. He is so disgusting and I wish they would not show him...why does he have to come on the reunion show? He is trying his best to cash in on his last few minutes of fame. Gretchen! Catch a clue, open your eyes and dump him...there are so many better out there for you!
    Alexis just drives me nuts with her holier than thou, I am a good "christian woman" self righteous attitude..she sure behaves the least christian than any of the other wives. She once said something like "I wake up every morning and try to live my life as Jesus would". I doubt it Alexis! OMG...look up hypocrite in the dictionary and it will say - Alexis Bellino!

ps....ever since they changed the format here, I can't find the smileys! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    When you reply you have to choose the Go Advanced option and you will see them.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I just don't feel the love for Gretchen as many of you do. Tamra looks good to me for being 43 years old although I agree she wears too much makeup. She seems to have a predisposition for early wrinkles (look at her mother). I guess the fact that Gretchen is with that slime ball Slade just cheapens her to me. He is so disgusting and I wish they would not show him...why does he have to come on the reunion show? He is trying his best to cash in on his last few minutes of fame. Gretchen! Catch a clue, open your eyes and dump him...there are so many better out there for you!
    Alexis just drives me nuts with her holier than thou, I am a good "christian woman" self righteous attitude..she sure behaves the least christian than any of the other wives. She once said something like "I wake up every morning and try to live my life as Jesus would". I doubt it Alexis! OMG...look up hypocrite in the dictionary and it will say - Alexis Bellino!

Speaking for myself, I don't love Gretchen or Alexis, I just find them entertaining/amusing whereas I find Tamra/Icky/Peggy mean. Anyway, regarding the posting...have you clicked on the "Go Advanced" button? You'll find them there!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread