+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I thought that Vicki's comments on the divorce were very telling, and from what she said, I think she'll continue to be unhappy in relationships. She made the comment that as wonderful as Donn was at building her up with compliments, he could be equally as biting with attacks. I think that's because Donn is a very honest man, who says what is on his mind without filters. Well Vicki keeps on talking about how she wants to be adored, and complimented, and built up all the time. Most men she finds who will do that will be just like Donn -- meaning they say what's on their mind without it being filtered. She'll just repeat the cycle over and over. I don't think Vicki will find herself happy until she gets to a point that she figures out how to find self-worth in some way other than compliments and praise. If she relies on the comments of others for her self-worth, than she's also opening herself up to be torn down every time someone says something negative. It's the old "if you allow yourself to be put on a pedestal, you just have more room to fall"
    I think you're absolutely right, but just wanted to add that we very rarely saw her say anything positive about Donn. In my opinion, even those guys who do raise you up all the time, only do it for so long if they're not getting anything in return. Unless and until she can learn that it is a two way street, things will never get better. After a while even the world's greatest guy gets bitter when he is being wonderful and sweet and gets nothing in return. Just sayin'.

FORT Newbie

Tamra drives me CRAZY!! She acts holier than thou...uh hello, I don't think so.
    She is sooooo into everyone's business, especially Gretchen and Slade's. When the tables turn and people call her out she can't take it! Why does she follow Slade on Twitter? And she knows how the Bellino's sold their house....was she their realtor?? What business is it of hers if Gretchen had an affair?

SHE likes to bring out the "alleged" negative about EVERYONE! BUT, when the tables turn she pouts, gets teary eyed, continues to bad mouth the person confronting her and brings up more negative things from their past, and/or storms off!

She feels it's necessary to air everyone's dirty laundry BUT not her own, she's perfect, don't you know!?

She bad mouths Jeanna ALL THE TIME! In my opinion, Tamra is WAY worse!

She's just nasty!
    Moontat and SugarMama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juless View Post
    She is sooooo into everyone's business, especially Gretchen and Slade's. When the tables turn and people call her out she can't take it! Why does she follow Slade on Twitter? And she knows how the Bellino's sold their house....was she their realtor?? What business is it of hers if Gretchen had an affair?

SHE likes to bring out the "alleged" negative about EVERYONE! BUT, when the tables turn she pouts, gets teary eyed, continues to bad mouth the person confronting her and brings up more negative things from their past, and/or storms off!

She feels it's necessary to air everyone's dirty laundry BUT not her own, she's perfect, don't you know!?

She bad mouths Jeanna ALL THE TIME! In my opinion, Tamra is WAY worse!

She's just nasty!
    Did anyone else notice that Tamra said that Simon started dating someone around 3 weeks after they split up, JUST A LITTLE BIT AFTER HER AND EDDIE STARTED DATING! So...was she dating Eddie while she and Simon were still together or only a week after their split. That's pretty quick...sounds like something was brewing between her and Eddie while she was still with Simon....

Tamra once again proved what trash she is.
    And, her face is beginning to look like that book / movie - The Picture of Dorian Gray - as she continues to do bad things to others.
    She started out very attractive. Now, she just looks like a 2 bit h*oker.
    Poor Donn. The man really seemed devastated. I hope Vicki will learn from that, but I doubt it.
    Can't wait for the showdowns next week with Slade & Jeana.
    Can't stand Tamra, but she's definitely the Danielle of this franchise.
    SugarMama likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Juless View Post

She feels it's necessary to air everyone's dirty laundry BUT not her own, she's perfect, don't you know!?...
    I'd love to see Jeana, Gretchen, and Alexis line up and slap Tamra with letters and slosh her with glasses of wine. Tamra should mind her own business, doncha know
    Moontat and Holly in SoCal like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

The one thing I noticed last night is that I believe deep down Tamra is an extremely unhappy person. She can pretend she's hot, happier than ever, etc. all she wants too, but you can now see in her face how truly unhappy she is. Her appearance is becoming very telling..... she now has this permenant scowl on her face that will never go away. She's a very angry person and is very jealous of Gretchen. she's not aging well at all and I for one don't feel the least bit sorry for her.

I would hate to go through life being that angry and vindictive.
    Prism likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think that Tamara is the classic example of a person who bullies in order to keep people from talking about her. She's very unhappy and very insecure. So she figures that she can bully and intimidate people into not pointing out how inadequate she is.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think that Tamara is the classic example of a person who bullies in order to keep people from talking about her. She's very unhappy and very insecure. So she figures that she can bully and intimidate people into not pointing out how inadequate she is.
    I think she's just a bully, period. She has never grown up. I don't think I could stand to be around her for 5 minutes. She's exhausting.

I can't wait for reunion part 2 tonight! Then this will be over for a while. I don't know if I'm going to watch next season.

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    I can't wait for reunion part 2 tonight! Then this will be over for a while. I don't know if I'm going to watch next season.
    Me, too! Reunion Part 2 tonight!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Newbie

Yes, I was wrong, I thought it was Tamra who pushed Jeana, but it wasn't ? Not sure who pushed her then? It was in the car on the way to the party when Tamra was talking about giving the letter to Jeana and Eddie was saying be peaceful or something like that. Also when Tamra was telling Vicki upstairs about the letter Vicki said she didn't want drama or something like that again. So why weren't Vicki and Eddie both upset at Tamra for causing a huge scene and ruining Vickie's party. Not sure why Eddie is still with Tamra , or why Vickie is still friends with her. I wouldn't be, she obviously doesn't care about Eddie or Vickie, Just saying

+ Reply to Thread