+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2418Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Hi SugarMama...how do I find that clip? I dont belong to HULU...thx!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Hi SugarMama...how do I find that clip? I dont belong to HULU...thx!
    Just go to HULU.com - you don't have to join. Search Shows, click on R, get to Real Housewives of OC...there are lots of choices...when I did it, preview clips started playing automatically (Donn's interview, too!) good luck.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/247044/the...ade#s-p1-sr-i1

This is the link to the clip I watched, hope it works.

May have misheard: I couldn't tell if she said "follow me on Twitter" or "follow 'im on Twitter" -- either way, she sure keeps up with Slade's business (things that make you go "hmmmm" -- wonder if Tamra's so hung on everything Slade because he never approached her? Just a thought
    Last edited by SugarMama; 06-12-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

From HULU...from Bravo...sneek peak at Reunion Show: Donn's interview

Hulu - The Real Housewives of Orange County: Donn's Final Words
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Sad clip of icky's husband, Donn. Her response was underwhelming. But she did choke out one honest comment - she said about herself that she's an "ice. berg".
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Newbie

I am watching the last episode again and Eddie asks Tamra to please be peaceful, and then Vicki says no drama, they both ask her nicely not to do anything and of course she goes and throws a letter at Jeana, throws a drink and pushes her. I don't see how Vicki and Eddie could be okay with that when they both asked her nicely not to create a scene and be peaceful. Seems she only cares about herself, Tamra. Geez have some common decency and talk to her after the party or another time. !!
    sassysasha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by krystalcanoe View Post
    I am watching the last episode again and Eddie asks Tamra to please be peaceful, and then Vicki says no drama, they both ask her nicely not to do anything and of course she goes and throws a letter at Jeana, throws a drink and pushes her. I don't see how Vicki and Eddie could be okay with that when they both asked her nicely not to create a scene and be peaceful. Seems she only cares about herself, Tamra. Geez have some common decency and talk to her after the party or another time. !!
    To be fair, Tamra wasn't the one who pushed Jeana but that's the only pass she gets. She is vile to the core. I didn't hear Eddie tell her to play nice but I did see his toothy grin in the background as Tamra approached Jeana with the letter. He knew what was coming.

I also question Vicki and Tamra's sudden love of Peggy. When have they ever welcomed a newcomer. Do they genuinely like her or were they trying to lure her over to their side so they weren't outnumbered?
    Last edited by Bunny555; 06-13-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    From HULU...from Bravo...sneek peak at Reunion Show: Donn's interview

Hulu - The Real Housewives of Orange County: Donn's Final Words
    Thanks for that link. I really felt bad for Donn. Everybody deserves more respect than how Vicki handled this divorce. Donn seemed a little choked up when speaking. I find it amazing that he even was able to tolerate so much of Vicki's bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I was just watching preview clips of the Reunion Show on HULU, and I'm

Tamra made such a scene last time with Jeana about her inserting herself into Tamra and Simon's business - you know, slapping her with the letter, throwing a glass of wine at her, snarling and screaming.

In this clip I just watched, Tamra and Slade are going at it (once again she's commenting on his parenting), she stomps off the set and says something close to this:

If you follow my Twitter, you'll see that Slade has been doing something with Gretchen every week...blah, blah, blah

If we follow your Twitter, Tamra, we'll learn about Slade? Pot, meet Kettle. She is such a loser.
    That and all the c**p about Jeff came up again last night - with Tamraa telling Gretchen to just admit she was sleeping with someone else. Seriously, I think Tamraa cares more about it than the rest of us do.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    In California, parties to the action CANNOT serve the papers on another party to the action. They generally get process servers to do it, or a third party. It's invalid otherwise. I don't remember the episode, but are you sure she was "serving" him and not just giving him a copy, which is ridiculous. Never heard of that.
    Just wanted to respond to this one - at the Reunion last night, it was cleared up that Donn was served at work. Vicki didn't serve him. I think the issue was more the timing - she apparently had him served like that to make sure he couldn't move any of their assets around. It was truly sad to see Donn. To her credit, Vicky at least freely admitted that she completely shut down and was definitely partly to blame for the marriage imploding. The part I found the most interesting last night is that Brianna is apparently very ticked at Vicky currently - partly it appears because Vicky has started dating again. I don't know about anyone else, but I have always found Brianna to be the most mature person on the show - so to me it spoke volumes that she has kind of been alienated from Vicky over all of this.

FORT Fogey

I thought that Vicki's comments on the divorce were very telling, and from what she said, I think she'll continue to be unhappy in relationships. She made the comment that as wonderful as Donn was at building her up with compliments, he could be equally as biting with attacks. I think that's because Donn is a very honest man, who says what is on his mind without filters. Well Vicki keeps on talking about how she wants to be adored, and complimented, and built up all the time. Most men she finds who will do that will be just like Donn -- meaning they say what's on their mind without it being filtered. She'll just repeat the cycle over and over. I don't think Vicki will find herself happy until she gets to a point that she figures out how to find self-worth in some way other than compliments and praise. If she relies on the comments of others for her self-worth, than she's also opening herself up to be torn down every time someone says something negative. It's the old "if you allow yourself to be put on a pedestal, you just have more room to fall"

+ Reply to Thread