+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Tamra is a complete hypocrite. She had her nose so far up Gretchen and Jeff's relationship and flapped her lips to any media that would listen to her. One of those sites even posted text messages that she'd sent to them. Karma baby!
    It's rough when *ish bounces back on you, isn't it? I love it!!! You reap what you sow!!
    Moontat likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was looking at Alexis' dress line and I may just be a frugile college student but I would not pay $320 bucks for her Cinderella dress.

I don't like any of the ladies anymore on this series anymore. They are worst than the catty girls I knew in hign school.

Gretchen is a kind one, kinder than me. I feel bad for Jeanna. Who would think that someone would hit them in the face with a paper then throw a drink on them. I think that she is kind also. She did not participate in the bullying of Gretchen.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Tamra is a complete hypocrite. She had her nose so far up Gretchen and Jeff's relationship and flapped her lips to any media that would listen to her. One of those sites even posted text messages that she'd sent to them. Karma baby!
    Totally agree.
    I couldn't have said it better, myself.
    Bunny555 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    I also want to know who gives a party "for 100 of their closest friends" and each of the friends brings their posse of "closest friends". Maybe Vicki has realized she has no friends and if posses were not allowed, no one would come?
    Yeah, what's up with "100 of my closest friends" when she didn't know most of the people there?? They are all so full of it.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    After all of the pre-gossip about this last show I HAD to watch. Vicky...I am sad to hear about you & Donn splitting up but honestly, couldn't you have waited until AFTER the party to serve him with Divorce papers??
    In California, parties to the action CANNOT serve the papers on another party to the action. They generally get process servers to do it, or a third party. It's invalid otherwise. I don't remember the episode, but are you sure she was "serving" him and not just giving him a copy, which is ridiculous. Never heard of that.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Gretchen is a kind one, kinder than me. I feel bad for Jeanna. Who would think that someone would hit them in the face with a paper then throw a drink on them. I think that she is kind also. She did not participate in the bullying of Gretchen.
    Nothing about Jeanna is likeable either. She's as bad as the others.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Vicki's "Annual Fall Party" was just a cover for the franchise's wrap party. That is why just about everyone you've seen on the show was in attendance. These wrap parties include all of the technical folks as well.

I am having a little difficulty getting used to this new format so excuse me if this has been touched on before...I have to say I thought that Alexis' clothing line is the most hideous thing I have seen! YOu have got to be kidding me! OMG! Is she serious with that? I remember last season Alexis wore this ridiculous top that had these stupid cut outs and i remember thinking where would you even buy something like that but she had said that she ends up "tailoring" the clothing that she purchases to her own tastes/liking. Yeah, I guess there aren't too many Fredericks of Hollywood franchises in Coto de Caza or wherever she lives .... I bet her church must be sooo proud of her and her entrepreneur antics!
    momrek06 and Holly in SoCal like this.

I was just watching preview clips of the Reunion Show on HULU, and I'm

Tamra made such a scene last time with Jeana about her inserting herself into Tamra and Simon's business - you know, slapping her with the letter, throwing a glass of wine at her, snarling and screaming.

In this clip I just watched, Tamra and Slade are going at it (once again she's commenting on his parenting), she stomps off the set and says something close to this:

If you follow my Twitter, you'll see that Slade has been doing something with Gretchen every week...blah, blah, blah

If we follow your Twitter, Tamra, we'll learn about Slade? Pot, meet Kettle. She is such a loser.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread