+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2418Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

O gosh, I just noticed there's a "like" button!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

If I couldn't stop crying I'm not sure if I would throw a party. #justsaying
    val123elephant likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

You guys make me laugh. These shows demonstrate how easy it is for people to be super sensitive. World peace world peace.

Tamara smacks jeana twice for telling papers that she hit her husband. Because she would never hit her husband.

On the plus side, I will say that the women looked great.

I am sorry jeanna. Very horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I'm rewatching the Fight Night episode now. I was distracted when it was on before and didn't notice this, but I absolutely love the dress Vicky's wearing! Not much about her I can like, but for once she's impressed me, me want that dress BAD
    My takeaway from this episode also... loved Ick's dress. But the poor thing, when someone was wiping away the drink that got splashed on her arm, the bags of skin hanging near her elbow were soooo visible. Maybe time for this hot mamma to start wearing long sleeves. And Squim's blonde wig, omigod horrendous. But the other HWs, wow looking really great!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

As much as I dislike Tamra and have in the past liked Jeanna, I kind of have to side with Tamra on this one. Jeanna really has no place in the middle of a situation between Tamra and the soon to be ex. It was their awful marriage and it is their awful divorce. Jenna is not involved in the situation unless she had an affair with Simon that brought about the divorce, and sorry Jenna I don't see that happening, so why does Jenna feel the need to insinuate herself into the situation, does she just want so screen time? Some sort of relevance? Why does she attempt to manage it for them, and where does she get off talking to the papers about something that is, quite simply, none of her business?

Tamra is a complete hypocrite. She had her nose so far up Gretchen and Jeff's relationship and flapped her lips to any media that would listen to her. One of those sites even posted text messages that she'd sent to them. Karma baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Tamra is a complete hypocrite. She had her nose so far up Gretchen and Jeff's relationship and flapped her lips to any media that would listen to her. One of those sites even posted text messages that she'd sent to them. Karma baby!
    Excellent point, Bunny555!
    Moontat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    As much as I dislike Tamra and have in the past liked Jeanna, I kind of have to side with Tamra on this one. Jeanna really has no place in the middle of a situation between Tamra and the soon to be ex. It was their awful marriage and it is their awful divorce. Jenna is not involved in the situation unless she had an affair with Simon that brought about the divorce, and sorry Jenna I don't see that happening, so why does Jenna feel the need to insinuate herself into the situation, does she just want so screen time? Some sort of relevance? Why does she attempt to manage it for them, and where does she get off talking to the papers about something that is, quite simply, none of her business?
    I completly agree. It was very telling too, that as soon as Jeanna got home the party, the first thing she did was call Simon to tell him all about what just had happened. Jeanna is a trouble maker. I used to like her at the beginning, but she really is up to no good and seems to be wanting to get involved in everyone's business. She seemed so miffed that when she texted Vicki about her divorce that Vicki wouldn't give her any details. They no longer seem to be very good friends so I don't know why Vicki would open up to her about everything going on. Jeanna is trouble!

Between Jeanna and Tamra, I would believe Jeanna's story hands down.

Tamra has been running her mouth to every outlet she can, and Jeanna wanted to make sure Simon got a little bit of his say out there too.

As far as Jeanna poking her nose where it doesn't belong ... no one does it better than Tamra, yet she freaks when it's done to her.
    Moontat likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread