+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2502Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

The Real Housewives of Orange County - Videos - Episode 9 Preview - Lauri's Rock | Bravo TV Official Site

Oh, how money can change a person, fast! Check out this old footage of Ashley. She is so jealous of her mom after Lauri shows her the 5.25 carrot diamond George gave her the night before the barbecue....just in time for him to be spotlighted and get it on camera for the show! Listen how disgusted and jealous Ashley sounded. Ashley is now being accused of benefitting off George's success....Hmmm, is there something else going on behind Lauri's back?
    How did Ashley go from having her car repossessed 2 years ago to living a jet-set life?

No mention of Lauri or George being in the S-6 cast in the linked article below but they, along with Ashley, were in NY for 5 days with Gretchen Rossi filming for Bravo...Ashley tweeted how it was so good to see Andy in NY. George and Lauri are either coming back for S-6 or they may have landed their own reality show calling it, "The Peterson Project". It will be interesting to see how they pull either one off since we know Josh's story, and it's reported only 3 Brady's are left at the house. Knowing Lauri she probably will have the cameras prepared to film Josh, if and when he gets out of jail. Haven't heard what happened at his hearing last Tuesday. Lauri was not even there! Like I said, Lauri was in NY doing what is most important in her life, and it's certainly has nothing to do with her and George's Brady Bunch delusion.

Newest O.C. ‘Housewife’ revealed - Pedro and the Watcher : The Orange County Register
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

The Real Housewives of Orange County - Videos - Q&A with Lauri - Being on the Show | Bravo TV Official Site

NOOOOOOOOOOO, Lauri really didn't say this, did she?! "Instant CELEBRITIES"? LOL...Instnat skank mother - D-list idiots, is more like it.

I would love to see why Lauri back peddled on this and explain why she continued to highlight Josh's issues after making the statement how she regretted how millions of people was made privy to his problems. It proves what a total liar and pathetic person Lauri really is and the length she will go to for self gain. What was it 3 years later when she held the mock intervention? Stupid woman!

If this "new" housewife is a friend of the Bellinos, I'd much rather have clueless Lynne back.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;4023828;
    Well, it's not the size of the boat but actually I thought a filtrum was the indented space that runs from between the nostrils to the upper lip. Slade's got a big one.
    Of course, you're absolutely right, I was just being a smart alec.
    I forget that the written word is not as understood/complex as the spoken word and timing counts a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;4024433;
    The Real Housewives of Orange County - Videos - Q&A with Lauri - Being on the Show | Bravo TV Official Site

NOOOOOOOOOOO, Lauri really didn't say this, did she?! "Instant CELEBRITIES"? LOL...Instnat skank mother - D-list idiots, is more like it.

I would love to see why Lauri back peddled on this and explain why she continued to highlight Josh's issues after making the statement how she regretted how millions of people was made privy to his problems. It proves what a total liar and pathetic person Lauri really is and the length she will go to for self gain. What was it 3 years later when she held the mock intervention? Stupid woman!
    Wow. Watched this video. Am couple years late becoming a watcher (not fan) of RHOC but I do recognize Lauri. Did anyone notice how only her mouth moved and her eyes blinked??? nothing else moves on her face. She looks like a ventriloquist's doll! And what's with all that long long hair all the Housewives have??

From Lynne's FB page
    Rumor has it that I will not be returning for "season 6" That rumor is true! Further rumor has it we will be back somewhere else on our own show! Hmmmm! "Watch what happens" Life is so unpredictable! Enjoy! L
    Since Jeana will be on Jackie Warner's new show, it looks like OC will be all blondes.

FORT Fogey

Isn't it?

Looks like it's cutains for the Curtin's. According to Lynne's fb one poster quoted from it under this article....'Real Housewives' turn out for private gala | real - Entertainment - The Orange County Register

Funny when you think abou it....I'll bet anything they let Lynne and her family go to make room for the Peterson Brady family, at least those that are left and willing. Imagine - George & Lauri Peterson eating the crumbs left behind! Hah! Sooner or later ya have to pay the piper if ya want to put you mug back on this show.

Has anyone heard the outcome on Josh's arrest? I doubt Lauri even knows what happened at the hearing that took place almost two weeks ago while she was in NY taping the show.

I'm glad that Lynne is out--but if they're replaced by those lame Peterson pretenders, I don't know if I could take it. It's been great without their redundant bad parenting issues. Ashley partying & mooching? Josh arrested? Yawn. They have no social redeeming value.

It pretty much looks like watchers are in agreement-- that RHs are trashy fakers and pretenders. We watch b/c they are appaling and fascinatingly creepy. So how is it that the RH still think they are the at pinnacle, the people we all envy?? I never read or see anything positive about them....Where ever do they get feedback that makes them think they're worthy of anything other than snark??
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread