+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2577Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I missed it, will catch one of the reruns. From the commercials, it looks like Tamra thought she was on Springer. Do they sign contracts where they are allowed to hit one another? If they don't Jena should file charges. Then the cameramen could film Tamra in jail or whatever. That would be educational...
    Great idea!

Also, isn't throwing wine on someone "technically" assault? Kinda like throwing a dog leash at someone? Too bad Jeana didn't lower herself to Tamra's guttersnipe standards and have her arrested (as Tamra did Simon)

Oh well, they didn't ask my opinion.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I can't stand how Eddie always comforts poor Tamra after she acts totally inappropriately. He's done this over and over again. He is encouraging her behavior rather than trying to talk some sense into her. But then again...there's no way Eddie is not a very dysfunctional person...afterall...he IS with Tamra.

And I still want to know...what exactly is it that Eddie does for a living that he has all that money? I know he works AT his dad's law firm...but he is NOT a lawyer. So what does he do all day...answer phones?

I think he's a professional hustler.
    There's no way he's dating Tamra. It's way too staged, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Something about Eddie just screams "soap opera" to me. The guy just seems like he's always "on". Deeply staring into the eyes he says the very scripted sounding "I care for you, and I am there for you, I support you" I can almost hear the violins. Maybe it's the constant doe eyes and never, ever looking at her like the crazy pants she is at times. You can be deeply loving and supportive and part of that would be letting your dearest know that they are making a total ass of themselves.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Something about Eddie just screams "soap opera" to me. The guy just seems like he's always "on". Deeply staring into the eyes he says the very scripted sounding "I care for you, and I am there for you, I support you" I can almost hear the violins. Maybe it's the constant doe eyes and never, ever looking at her like the crazy pants she is at times. You can be deeply loving and supportive and part of that would be letting your dearest know that they are making a total ass of themselves.
    But...according to Tamra, the two of them made love for 5 hours (remember Icky Vicky's reaction?). Hmmm, on second thought maybe it took 4 hours and 55 minutes to get him "in the mood" ... just sayin'
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

<----------can you hear the violins now?

He screams really over the top "tele novella", as well.

LOL Thanks-I can hear them clearly now.

As for the five hour lovemaking session-please. There are very few things I'd like to do in this world for five entire hours. Only in Tamraland would she think the world would envy her for that.

ETA-Yes! the tele-novella thing crossed my mind as well. Perhaps Eddie will turn out to be her long lost son from her affair with her college professor who also ran the local pub during her junior year in college!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

LOL Thanks-I can hear them clearly now.

As for the five hour lovemaking session-please. There are very few things I'd like to do in this world for five entire hours. Only in Tamraland would she think the world would envy her for that.

ETA-Yes! the tele-novella thing crossed my mind as well. Perhaps Eddie will turn out to be her long lost son from her affair with her college professor who also ran the local pub during her junior year in college!

Too funny.
    Do you think Tamra actually went to college?!!
    Can't imagine that.......

I have no idea why Jeana didn't press charges on Tamra....what she did clearly WAS assault. I have never had a drink thrown in my face but as a kid I did have ketchup and let me say it HURTS! I can only imagine how much the alcohol would sting. How hilarious would it have been if Tamra had to go through the same thing that Simon did in terms of being arrested and having to go to court. I'd love to see the tantrum she would have thrown. And don't even get me started on Tamra's mother....it was very obvious from last night's episode exactly where Tamra learned all her bad manners.

I was dying when Jeana's gay threw his drink into that one chick's weave. LOL. This season was SO boring but the finale finally delivered and was worth watching.

+ Reply to Thread