+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2599Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Tamra needs to know that red lipstick is not her friend. I was so so distracted by them that I could barely tell who started what. As far as I could tell, Jeana never touched her and Tam's Mom pretty much reinforced why she acts the way she does.

Everything about last nights show felt scripted to me. If Vicki was acting, she deserves an award for best nervous breakdown.
    The other fights were just dumb and made up like competing for camera time.
    I would not have recognized Quinn, she has not aged well, maybe that's what happens when you go on these shows. I wondered why Laurie wasn't there?
    I can't wait for the reunion. It's a two-parter too. Or maybe I won't bother, this season was disappointing and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Wow, Quinn is not looking good these days. I wonder if she's still dating younger guys?

And I wanted to slap Tamra when she was yelling at Vicki to calm down. Interesting tactic, and very irritating to listen to!
    No kidding. If my friend's idea of "support" was screaming at me to stop crying I'd find a new friend. She may have been well-intentioned, but sheesh show a little sensitivity. Did you notice that when Vicki was talking that Tamra turned the conversation around to her own divorce, as if she were the one who needed consoling?

The more Tamra talks the less likeable she is. She's shown herself to be a self-absorbed, mean-spirited liar. Although Jeana is not blameless, she didn't come close to trying to throw Tamra in the pool.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

After all of the pre-gossip about this last show I HAD to watch. Vicky...I am sad to hear about you & Donn splitting up but honestly, couldn't you have waited until AFTER the party to serve him with Divorce papers?? Yea yea I know...where would the drams & pity been if you did that. Mt 2 cents worth...you just got out of the hospital for internal bleeding, I would thin your friends would have understood that you just were not up to holding your annual fall fling. You were also drinking alcohol...interseting since you were bleeding out of your butt. I don't get why Vicky decided to invite Jeana unless she knew full well what Trampra had planned. Vicky admited she wasn't close friends to Jeana any longer. Why would you care if she noticed parked cars & knew you were having a party??? Trampra is on a whole new level of bening nasty both internally & externally. Dear Lord woman have you NOT looked into a mirror lately??? The cracks in your face need spakle & red lipstick. Ever hear the term you can put red lipstick on a pig but it is still just a pig with red lipstick! Jeana, while no saint, did not push you, she may have said it but you weren't anywhere near the pool. It was actually a friend OF YOURS who pushed Jeana because Jeana threw a drink on her when you my dear Trampra threw the drink first. Your Momma sure didn't raise you to act like a lady but then you can take the girl out of the trailer park but...Eddie is still gay. Alexis...Jim & I still haven't talked about divorce...YET! Hello next year's Taylor. Your dress line didn't sell because unless you work at Scores who would wear it??? There was not 1 dress I could wear into the office where there isn't a dress code. Gretchen...I do kind if like you...sort of BUT...let's be honest here, none of the other ladies visited Jeff in the hospital because the man was dyng & they really didn't know him. Might have been different if they did. Sweetie...lady to lady...you have got to give up the Toddlers & Tiara Barbie goes to the Prom dresses. If you love Slade & he makes you happy and you are okay with being able to support yourself for the rest of your life go for it. Don't know enough of Peggy to say much. Looks like Fernanda didn't make the final cut since she wasn't in the final photo.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Just like the Rameana and jillzarin fight, Jeana and Trampra's fight seemed so scripted. It's like either the editing cut something out or Trampra went from 0 to 100 in a millisecond. The same thing with Jill. One minute voices are lowered and it seems pretty civil and then a second later, nostrils are flared and somebody's screaming. So stupid and fake.

What in the sam-hell was Quinn wearing on the top of her head !?! I tuned in really late. The 1st thing I saw was a headshot of Quinn and thought "Oh no, not another COSTUME party!" I got really confused for a moment.

I totally agree that red lipstick is not a friend to Tamra.
    Also, does she not look a LOT older than 43?!! She's got a pretty face, but all that caked on makeup, etc. just makes her look like an aging h*oker.
    If possible, Eddie seems more gay than he did at the beginning of the season.
    The show was way too scripted.
    Tammy and Eddie are in the car on the way to party and Tamra tells him how she got the cease and desist letter from the "Judge law firm." And, this is supposed to be Eddie's firm... What, he had no idea it came from himself?!!
    Tamra throws the envelope in Jeana's face. Jeana just makes a comment to Tamra about how she could throw her skinny a*s in the pool. But, Jeana never did that. Instead trampy Tamra, eager for more face time, throws her drink at her. Jean throws drink back, missing Tamra and having the drink fall on some other OC s*anky lady.
    Tamra, spurred on by her idiot mother, spins the story to Alexis that she was shoved by Jeana. Alexis, never one to try and check facts first, goes ahead and repeats story to anyone who'll listen.
    Can you imagine what the reunion show will be like next week??!!
    I am so glad these women are happy to make fools of themselves.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was soooo disappointed that Jeana did not follow through with her threat to throw Tamara in the pool!!!! That would have been a thing of beauty! She, at least, could have slapped the crap out of her.

I hate truth-challenged people. My mother always warned me about people like that. And I am talking about people who deliberately distort the facts of an incident.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I missed it, will catch one of the reruns. From the commercials, it looks like Tamra thought she was on Springer. Do they sign contracts where they are allowed to hit one another? If they don't Jena should file charges. Then the cameramen could film Tamra in jail or whatever. That would be educational.

Vicky spent s lot of time being mean to newcomers in prior seasons. I am glad she is making an effort to get along. I will note this is am improvement. I don't know how she gets along with her husband. He did tell her during one of the recent episodes to stop being a bitch. That's like slapping her in the face. Your other is suppose to comfort you not harm you. But why divorce him??? She might just attract same old same old.

FORT Newbie

The big thing that always disappoints me in the RHWOC is that Tamra always the innocent victim and that like last night Jeanna was the guilty one. It was the new wife that brought the two together to start the conversation. All Jeanna said that her words by the author of the story was twisted. I can believe this even though Jeanna could have just simply said NO Comment. This is where Tamra started saying oh yell words get twisted and Jeanna was lying and that is when she threw the paper in her face, and all Jeanna said was I'll throw you in the Pool and Tamra then throws the drink and all Jeanna does is throw it back at Tamra. Then this friend of whoever that wanted airtime last night pushed Jeanna in the back hard. Yes, maybe Jeanna shouldn't had said anything to the reporter and probably shouldn't been there at the party. The only two women I like on the show is Gretchen and I do like Jeanna! I hope she comes back next year with more airtime. I just get sick of Tamra always thinking she is the Victim. That letter that started the fight should have been mailed to Jeanna and not hand delivered at this party. I just can believe on Andy's show afterwards that the Poll had Tamra 60-40 in favor of Tamra. That specific fight was led by Tamra and Tamra only and I wished in the end that Jeanna would have shoved her in the pool. That would have been great! I also agree with Gretchen about Tamra and how she constantly went to the press last year on Gretchen whether any of it was true or not true, also how Tamra and Icky always talk about everyones relationship and now her and Tamra are the ones getting divorced! I am so over the ICKY and TAMRA twosome on OC and sometimes wish those two would be replaced!

+ Reply to Thread