+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1454Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Tonight's the night...the Main Event...Tamra and Jeana

Can't wait, I hope Jeana gives as good as she gets
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I can't wait, either.
    Someone needs to deflate Trampra and her ego.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I swear, nobody feels as sorry for ol' Victory as ol' Victory does. Tamara runs a close second, though. I've never understood people who support other people in their hysteria.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If I was as upset as Vicki says she is...I would have darn well cancelled that party. Did anyone notice how she blamed Don for the marriage not working, saying that he did not love her in a way that it takes to stay married? Give me a break.... Did or does she love HIM in a way that it takes to stay married?

And Alexis...wow...she claims her and hubby are doing well, ticking along fine and dandy and the divorce word has never come up "yet"? What's with the "yet"? Is she expecting it in the future? Who knows...now that she has a "gay" husband that she takes to all events she goes to, all she really needs Jim for is $$$. Is there anything wrong with just going to these events solo? Although she really wasn't solo if the gay hubby didn't come...she brought an entourage of "hot" (so she says) girlfriends with her. Wonder if Vicki's invitation was for Alexis and posse of her choice along with gay hubby. By the way...this is a woman who wants to dress America with her clothes line but can't pick out her OWN outfit for a party? Gee whiz...

Well, of the OC Housewives....only Alexis and Peggy (who dated Alexis's husband) are married.....is that correct?

Should this be called OC Blonde-Bimbo-BlownUp-Bitches?
    Last edited by SugarMama; 06-05-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Funniest line of the night...Vicki's daughter says "Omg...I thought this was a classy party". LOL...how could ANY party that these women are involved in EVER be classy?

Looks like Jeanna has a "gay hubby" also....

Couldn't Tamra have those papers from her lawyer sent over to Jeanna's house days before the party instead of bringing them TO the party so she can start something and ruin Vicki's event? Classy move...

Tamara is beyond nuts...Jeana did not push her. Tamara threw a letter and then a drink in her face. Jeana is not innocent here but Tamara is just trash.

Sorry...end of vent.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfli View Post
    Tamara is beyond nuts...Jeana did not push her. Tamara threw a letter and then a drink in her face. Jeana is not innocent here but Tamara is just trash.

Sorry...end of vent.
    Amen to that! It sounded like Gretchen was almost saying to Tamara that she is now experiencing in her life what she did to Gretchen...what goes around comes around...

Oh no!

glub..glub..glub.........

THIS was the end of the OC season? <yawn>

Tamra came off as classless, Jeana came off as a victim. Vickie had to use Preparation H to reduce her puffy eyes.

Real Housewives of OC just died...or needs to be SHOT to kill it. Please. Put it down.

Wow, Quinn is not looking good these days. I wonder if she's still dating younger guys?

And I wanted to slap Tamra when she was yelling at Vicki to calm down. Interesting tactic, and very irritating to listen to!

+ Reply to Thread